Planning

I always stay near the twins or Victor. He has been teaching me spells I haven't learned yet or we go to the library and study. And then sometimes he will make me stay with the twins. They would try to cheer me up. But I just help them with their work. Victor told me the first task is dragons. I gulped and looked at him with fear. He pulled me in a tight hug. I started doing research I had all the books on dragons down on the table. I skim through each one, all laid out open to certain pages. Well the skin is hard so spells hardly affect it not unless you have multiple spells shot at it. But potions may work. If I used a sleeping potion on raw meat the dragon will eat it and fall asleep. Only that I need a back up plan if that one doesn't work.
"Um can I borrow some if these." I looked up to see Harry. I nodded.
"You can sit here with me." I said with my accent.
He nods and sits down.
"So you know the first tasks is dragons?" Harry asked.
"Yes Vic told me." I said rubbing my face.
"Did you enter your name?" He ask timidly.
"No. I never wanted to be in this. I didn't want Vic to enter either. My headmaster let me come to see the twins and Lee as they are the ones who raised me since I was three. Well lee when he was eleven. Everyone forgets me at home. I lived in the attic since I was born being taken care of by house elfs. It's sad that my parents don't care for me. On the thirty first of July of every year my parents tell the story of what happened to your family and celebrate your birthday as I sat up in the attic on the same day celebrating my birthday on my own. My brothers birthday is in December and mine was the last day in July I was born on the same day as you. But what's weird was my sister was born a few months six months after me. They look me like I'm not theirs. But what hurts is when the whole family except the twins ignore you, hurt you when you come down and think of you as a thief I felt unwanted. But I mm too shy to do this. I feel like someone is going to die in this tournament." I whispered out in the end.
He was shocked.
"I must go prepare." I said. I got up and walked out of the library.