Chapter 2

Throughout the whole month, I was just marking the calendar and waited for the day. The day when I would go to my new school. Eventually, the time had come. It was almost that day I meant to go to my new school. It was the last day of August. I was packing my stuff into my trunk. I was so excited about everything that had happened. (Y/o/N) was sleeping in her cage and mum was helping me with my packing. Well, let just say she was the one who was packing my stuff, while I was just rather being myself and reading my copy of 'Hogwarts: A History' book. I really liked that book. So much information about the school, I was about to go.

The last time I saw Kingsley, he told me to read those books, which I bought that day and made myself ready for school. I really did read some of those books and tried to do some magic. But on my last few days, I felt something odd inside of me. When Sometimes I concentrate on something, it either flew in the air or shattered into pieces. I was getting scared about my, that type of ability and I didn't know what to do. The only person I thought could help me was Kingsley, 'but how can I reach him?' Then I remembered that he promised me he would come to see me on September 1 at King's Cross station, 'maybe then I can ask him about my problems' I thought to myself. When I was in the express of my thoughts, mum packed my trunk and dad took my trunk and (Y/o/N) to put them in the living room. When I was deep in my thoughts, mum set on my bed and took my book out of my hands and I instantly came back to the earth. She smiled at me and from behind her, I saw dad was smiling too.

"(Y/f/N), sweetie, it's getting late you should get some sleep now. Tomorrow is the big day of your life. You are going to Hogwarts!" mum told me with a smile.

"Besides, you don't want to look like a half sleep half woken zombie, do you?" said my dad in a funny way. I giggle at my dad's question and shook my head.

"So, get some sleep now. I'll wake you up tomorrow on time," said mum, while smiling at me. Then something crossed my mind.

"Mum, did you put everything in my trunk? And the box Kingsley gave me?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Yes, I did. Everything is in your trunk, except your wand, you school robes and your, this favourite book," she said holding 'Hogwarts: A History' book up for me to saw it, "these things will go with you in a bag. Oh, and some money, you'll need that." said, mum and I looked at her with confusion.

"Mum, why would I need money at school? I mean, I had everything I need for school." I said and looked up at her. Then dad spoke up.

"Oh, don't be a silly sweetheart, I'm not letting my baby girl go to a school far away with empty handed, No. Who knows, maybe you want to buy something on your way to your school. You're having that money pouch which I already put in your bag," said dad with a smile.

I smiled at my parents. They gave me kisses on my forehead, turn off the light and left the room. I smiled to myself with the thought, 'I have world's best parents with me and I'm so grateful to have them'. With that last thought, I fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up with a feeling of me getting shook by something or someone. I opened my eyes slowly to see my mum sat beside me and smiled at me. I smiled back.

"Good morning, mum." I said in a sleepy voice.

"Good morning, sweetie." She said and gave me a kiss on the forehead. "Now get out of the bed and get ready, today is the big day, remember?" said mum with a smile. My eyes lit up with excitement after heard mum. I got up and rush to my bathroom. I brushed my teeth, washed my face and took a bath. I was so excited, finally I was going to my wizardry school to learn magic! Nothing could be as awesome as that! After finishing my bathroom work, I put a pair of blue jeans, my all time favourite dark-red full sleeve shirt and my blue jacket. I brushed my hair and tied in a ponytail. I took the bag which mum mentioned last night and went downstairs. I went to the kitchen then took my seat next to dads and started to eat my breakfast. I glance at the clock then looked at my dad.