2: Welcome to Gryffindor... Again

//

I stared at Sirius, slowly moving my gaze to the other three. I recognized them instantly. A much younger Remus Lupin, a way younger Peter Pettigrew, a still-alive James Potter, and an oddly attractive Sirius Black.

"Y-You're...." I stuttered, staring between James and Sirius. They both blinked, looking confused as ever. "No, this isn't possible...." I gasped.

I began pacing, hands gripping my hair in a stressing habit. I grumbled under my breath, whispering things I'm sure sounded insane to the other four guys around me.

"Anyone know what's going on?" I heard Remus ask.

"Not a clue," James muttered.

I perked up, suddenly remembering my surroundings. Wait! If James and Sirius were here, then maybe I was dreaming? Maybe I could finally meet them as teenagers!

I smiled suddenly, turning to face James. He was my dad! I can finally meet my father, and talk to him!

I laughed happily, suddenly charging forward and enveloping the brunet in a tight hug. James yelped, nearly toppling backwards. "What the heck?!"

"How come Prongs gets her?" Sirius pouted.

I finally released James, and raced towards Sirius. He obviously wasn't expecting what I was about to do.

I jumped into his arms, earning a distinct "oof!" from him. I wrapped my legs around his waist as well, more relieved and happy than I had ever been.

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God!" I kept repeating, about to cry tears of happiness.

"Woah," I heard Sirius gasp through my tight grip. "You know, if you wanted me so badly, you could've just asked."

I finally let go of him, taking a mental note as to his height. Damn him for being tall.

My smile was wide, looking extremely relieved. Remus stared in an intense feeling of confusion, along with Peter, James, and Sirius.

"Yeeeeeaaah... I'm thinking we should get her to the Headmaster," Remus murmured slowly.

Dumbledore! Maybe he could help?

"Actually, yes please!" I smiled.

//

When we reached Dumbledore's office, the other four boys were standing in front of the Headmaster as well. The elderly wizard stared in confusion, quirking an eyebrow expectantly.

"Um, we found a girl by the Black Lake," James explained simply. "And she's acting a little... weird."

"Du--" I quickly shifted my words, not wanting to reveal my knowledge. "Uh, Headmaster! Can I speak with you alone?"

"Sure."

The four boys reluctantly left, shutting the door behind them. Once they were gone, I turned to Dumbledore, who looked curious. I clicked my tongue, taking a seat in once of the comfortable armchairs.

"Um, you may not believe me, but... I'm from the future," I began with a sigh.

He nodded, humming quietly. He didn't look doubtful at all, actually. "Then how did you manage to travel here?"

"I-I'm not exactly sure," I frowned. "I was helping... a friend of mine with Aurors, and they used this weird spell on me. Then I was here."

"How far into the future are you?" Dumbledore asked.

I hesitated, not wanting to start a paradox. "I don't really think I should say. But I can tell you that, uh, I have no clue how to get back."

The Headmaster nodded, that same twinkle in his warm eyes. Even when I was years into the past, he still had that kind and generous gleam in his eyes.