15: Merry Chr--YOU GOT ME A WHAT?

//

Henrietta/Renley's PoV

//

As soon as I woke up and realized what day it is, I grinned and shot out of bed. I yawned loudly, still tired but quickly waking up. I brushed through my lavender hair, brushed my teeth, and fixed up my appearance more with some makeup.

By the time I turned back to change clothes, my dormmates were still asleep. I tugged on a pair of warm black plants, along with a rather ugly (but adorable) gray Christmas sweater with holiday symbols on it. My fuzzy socks are the best part of the outfit, though. I didn't even bother with shoes, already running out of the dorm and towards the Marauders' dorm.

I snuck up the stairs to the boys dormitories, not even having to worry about getting caught because everyone was still asleep.I smiled softly when I quietly opened their dorm room and they were adorably sleeping. Remus was curled up with a book (he's such a nerd), James was on his stomach with an arm hanging off his bed, while Sirius was cuddling with his bed sheets.

I suddenly wish I had a camera to take pictures. But I don't feel like going back to my dorm to get one. I snickered quietly as I cast a silencing charm around the room, so that no one outside the dorm would hear us.

Then, I murmured, "Sonorus." My voice was amplified as I cleared my throat. Then, I abruptly started shouting, "WAKE UP YOU LOSERS!"

They all jumped, Remus crumpling up the pages of his book as he shot up. James rolled off the side of the bed, while Sirius fell off the bed as well, still cuddling with his bed sheets.

"UP, UP, UP!"

"Fuck off," James and Sirius muttered simultaneously.

"NOPE. C'MON, IT'S CHRISTMAS!" I laughed, yanking the bedsheets away from Sirius' grasp. He groaned in protest, shivering slightly. Then I yanked James' arm, pulling him into a sitting position. Remus was already sitting up, rubbing his eyes tiredly.

"JINGLE BELLS, JINGLE BELLS, JINGLE ALL THE WAYYYY!" I screeched, dancing terribly. "OH WHAT FUN IT IS TO RIDE IN A ONE HORSE OPEN SLEIGH, HEY!" All three of them groaned, covering their ears.

With an annoyed huff, I cast, "Quietus." It removed most of the volume from my voice, letting me speak normally again.

"C'moooon!" I whined. "It's Christmas! And I have presents!" When they didn't move, I grumbled and reached for Sirius first. I grabbed onto both wrists, pulling him up onto his feet using as much strength as I could. Luckily for me, he's too tired to pull away.

"M'tired," Sirius grumbled.

"Too bad!" I retorted. "Come on! Let me give you all presents to show my gratefulness to the love you have provided," I gasped out dramatically. Sirius began stepping back towards his bed, but I quickly pulled him back. "Come oooon!" I pouted. "I spent money on presents for a reason!"

"Good for you," Remus croaked out groggily. "But we're tired."

"Fine," I sighed loudly. "Guess I'll go tell Lily that James didn't get her anything."

"WHAT? NO!" James screeched. "Of course I got her something!"

"THEN GET UP AND GIVE IT TO HER!" I shrieked back, pointing to the door. "UP, UP, UP! YOU CAN LAY ON YOUR ASSES LATER."

James reluctantly stood up, stretching and then heading to get dressed. He raised an eyebrow at me, twirling his finger in a gesture to tell me to turn around. I huffed, then turned to focus on Sirius.

"C'mon!" I whined. "You're worse than a bear in hibernation."

"Roar," Sirius muttered dryly. He hopped back into his bed, sighing in relief as he snuggled into the covers again. "Ya know, you could always give me a kiss to wake me up," he teased.