met in a dream

~ Leo pov~

I was felling exhausted from working in the bunker, But I got some work done so I'm proud of that. As i walk out I noticed it was later then I thought so I head to my cabin so sleep. I get in to some shorts and plain t-shirt as I flop down face first on my bed and fall a sleep.

- in the dream-

I wake up to find myself sitting on a base of tree. I look around and it looks familiar but I don't know where I am. It's all a golden color like after a thunderstorm hits and looks beautiful. I'm in where it looks like to be in a farm field. But then why do I feel upset and confused?

I put out some wires and bolt and play with them for a bit. Then I hear someone say something. "Why do you look upset?" I look up to see a girl about my age and Looking at me. "Are you ok?" She asks me as she sit down next me. I try to get a good look at her but all of sudden the wind keep blowing her (hair color) hair in her face. But she had pretty eyes. " who are you?" I asked her. "I'm not supposed to tell you but why do you look sad?" The girl asked I was still trying to get a good look at her. "I don't know why i feel sad. this place looks like I been here before but I can't remember." I tell her. She turns her head to face me and finally brushes her to side so I can get a good look at her. Shes actually really beautiful. Her (eye color) eyes are even more pretty now. The more I look the more real she looks. Especially with that scar under her right eye and her capped lips. The girl was also wearing a lose tank top with shorts and walk bare foot. " do I know you?" I ask her. She looks too real to be in a dream. She smiled. " No, well not yet at least Leo." She told me. "how do you know my name?" " this is your dream isn't. I of course I know your name but you just haven't met me yet." She tells me. " what do you I haven't met you yet? Your real? " I must look like a mad man to her asks all these questions because she starts to laugh. " A demigods dreams are like versions when their not nightmares Leo. Has anyone told you that?" She said as she pokes my head. "I don't think so." I tell her. She sighs and turns to me giving me a tired smile. "You still look upset. Come on, smile." She tells me. I look at her. ' she's so nice' I give her a smile. Now I don't sad any more.

She puts her hand over my. I look at our hands together. Her's are small and cover with little scratches. It's kind of cute in a way. I look at the field and see it's still that golden color like after a thunderstorm. The girl puts her head on my shoulder still smiling. "This feels nice." I said. "Yeah it does. I can't wait to met you Leo." I look over at her and she kisses me on the cheek. " don't forget to smile."

I wake up crying. I get up and wipe my tears. ' why am I crying? ' I didn't feel sad. I know is that I want meet that girl in my dream.

°your pov°

I feel asleep on my sofa. I could've gone to sleep in my room but it's too hot in there. As I sleep I found myself sitting on the roof of my apartment complex. 'I must be dreaming' I think to myself. I look around and I see that I'm covered in a dark red shawl sitting in front of the fire pit on the roof burning bright. It feels so nice just sitting here as I look to see the stars. " you want some company." I turn to see a boy with curly dark brown hair and eyes and tan skin. He was cute I'll give him that. " Um, sure." I said as I pet the spot next to me. He sits next me and says " it's really nice out tonight. " I look over at him and ask " what s your name?" The boy smiles at me and tells " I can't tell you but we'll meet again, and not just in a dream." "What's that suppose to mean?" I ask. " demigods dreams are kind of symbolic like a way to see the future, You know? Well when we're not having nightmares." He tells me but demigods aren't real. " yes they are (y/n) and your one of them, your like me." I look at him confused. " how did you know I was thinking that?" He looks at me with a tired smile. " this is your dream you know. Of course what your thinking. Like I know you think I'm cute." I blush and don't make eye contact with him. "Hey it's ok I think your cute too, beautiful even. I hope I get to see you soon."He tells me. "Wait your real?" "Yup but we haven't met yet sadly." He looks at me with a sad smile, and I smile back. "Well I'll look foreword to meeting you." I said. I put my head on his shoulder and look at fire in front of us. The boy wraps his arm around me and holds me tightly as he kisses the top of my head. " I see you soon (y/n). "

I wake up on the floor looking up. I hope I meet that boy in my dreams. And i get to figure out what he met by me being a demigod.

"Best dream ever."