I won't say I'm in love

"You let go of me you son of a-" feisty girl, you will make a good wife!" I get tied up by Cyclops as he tries to make a move on me. "LISTEN YOU PENDEJO YOU LET ME GO SO I CAN SHOVE MY FUCKING SPEAR UP YOUR ASS!!" I yell as struggle in the chains. "Keep talking like that and y'all get killed and I wouldn't want to kill you wifey."

      As I was about to talk back but there was a large explosion at the other side of the warehouse. "Whats going over there!?" The Cyclops heads towards the explosion while I keep struggling to get out. Then someone runs in.

     "Hey you need help there little lady?" A scrawny looking Latino boy ran up to me and asks. "Well I'm a damsel, I'm in distress. I can handle it.   Have a nice day." I said as I almost pop my writs.

       "Ok Megara I'm guessing your sarcasm you need help." He boy says as get a chain- cutter from his tool belt. "Nooo really? I thought this is how all halfbloods relax on a monday night." I say as the boy cuts the chains letting me go.

" are you by any chance relate to Percy Jackson?" He ask me putting the cutters away. "No I'm  (y/n)(l/n) daughter of Aphrodite. You?" "Leo Valdez son of Hephaestus bad boy Supreme. Now lets go kill some one- eyed freaks!" (No offense to Tyson)

     We ran out of the room and snuck up to the Cyclops and attacked him untill he turn to dust. (i can't write fight scenes YET) I turned to Leo who's gasping as much as me. "Hey thanks for the save." "No prob bob, by the way you handle that monster I'm guessing you to camp half blood or Jupiter." "Half blood" I tell him "I'm  new but I was already sent on a quest to Ares's spear. Why are you here if you don't mine me asking."

Leo looks down a bit as he justs sighs.  " you know Piper right, your sister and head counselor of the Aphrodite cabin." I nod "Yeah of course. She,Lucy and Mitchell are like the only ones who gave a warm welcome and not bombard me with fashion advice when I got claimed. Why?" "She didn't what anything to happen to her new sister on her first quest so she sent me to keep an eye on you." He tells me as he scratches the back of his head.

     "That explains so much. Well can you help me return the spear I already found it." "Where?" Leo ask look around. I sigh and pull a thin rod about the size of a ruler. "That's it I thought it would I don't more dangerous looking." He says tilting his head to the side like a confused puppy.   "It is. Well it was when I first saw it then it turn into a rod when I touched it. I guess it's like Percy and his pen Riptide. Just help me deliver this to Olympus before some other monster wants to marry or eat me ok." I said as I start to walk out of the warehouse. "Ok megara lets get going."

      (Time skip to camp half blood)

    I'm back home the spear has been return to the dickhead god of war and I finally gets some sleep.

    Oh did I say finally get some sleep. I mean trying to sleep over the smell of perfume and Hairspray with the add noise of gossip, OTPS and realty TV shows. I'm glad Piper understands the pain of Aphrodite cabin, but since we're still goddess's daughters. We can still enjoy putting a little amount of make-up when we're bored.

       "So wanna talk about stuff." I ask Piper as I braid her hair. "Yeah what do you wanna to talk about." "How are thinks  with Jason?" " fine we hang out often on the weekends. Do you have a boyfriend (y/n)?" Piper asks. I sigh before I answer her. "I broke up with the last one after I got expiled from school taking the blame for vandalizing the gym. When I saw him he was hooking up with my 'best friend'." "Oh I'm sorry (y/n)." "It's fine it wouldn't be the first time shit like that happened." "Wanna  invite Annabeth and Hazel for a sleep over later?" Piper ask as she puts rondom feathers in her hair. "Yeah that would be nice. Well I need to go to the arena to train I'll see you later Pipes." "See ya later (y/n)."