♡HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEO!!!♡

{Leo's POV}

           "Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday you, Happy birthday dear Leo, happy birthday to you!" I hear a small group of people sing. Wait why are people singing 'happy birthday'? Finally I wake up to see all my cabin mates  standing at the foot of my bed.

         "Why are you guys sing happy birthday?" I ask them as Nyssa smacks her forehead. "Ohhhhh did I forget your birthday Nyssa." "No flame brain! IT'S YOUR Birthday!" Everyone broke down laughing still leaving me shocked. "Wait seriously." "Just get up (y/n)'s planning your party so don't bother her untill lunch." Nyssa says messing up my hair.

       "Wait so you want me, the birthday boy, not to hang out with my girlfriend?!" Jake nods. "Yep she,Piper and Hazel are setting it up till later." I pout but agree not spoil my party.

       Ha yeah right, does I really seem like that kind of person to not spoil my own party. I MUST KNOW!!

       "Ok well get up we want some breakfast!" Harley yells. "Yeah, yeah just get of my room so I can change." They leave and I put on my classic white shirt with suspenders brown pants and tool belt. A long with my shoes and head out to the dining Pavilion.

          As I got some food to eat I sat down at the our table until someone tackled me. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEO!!" I turn around to see (y/n) giving a kiss on the lips. I shrug and kissed her back till she pulled away. "That was out of nowhere babe." I said laughing at her as (y/n) just blushes.

       "What you didn't want me to wish my awesome boyfriend happy birthday?" She gasps dramatically. "What?! I never said that." "Whatever, I need to go find Piper and Hazle so we can bake you a cake." "What about Annabeth and Reyna?" I ask. "Oh they're busy making everything fireproof." I point out my fingers and nod. "That makes sense." (Y/n) nods as well and get off of me. "Ok so when you done eating the boys will keep you busy so you don't  ruin the surprise for yourself."

        Now it was my turn to gasp at (y/n) " Now why would you think I would ruin the surprise for myself! I thought you loved me,I thought you trusted me." (Y/n) scoffs and answers back. " I thought I trusted you when you said you weren't going to kill yourself when you were defeating gaea, and look what happened." "Fair point." "Yeah. Just don't ruin the surprise, okay Leo." I reluctantly nod as (y/n) kisses my cheek and heads off to find Hazle and Piper.

~Your POV~

       After I find Piper and Hazle we head over to the big house and find the ingredients for the cake. "Ok so remind me again why we're make two cakes?" Hazle asks whlie she puts her hair up in a bun. "Hazle, my dear friend. This Leo may be turning 17 but he still has the mind of 9 year old boy. He is gonna smash his face in the cake." "Why would he do that?!" "It's a Latino thing" ¤or maybe just a Mex thing i don't know and I've said this before I'm Latina so yes i can say this¤ 

        As we start mixing the ingredients together Piper asks "so (y/n) what did you get Leo for his birthday?" "I got him that new drill bit he's been talking about. You guys?" "A new pare of suspenders." Piper say "A bag of Fonzis (think thats you spell them)"  Hazel answers. I just look at her weird. "Those chips he was obsessed with back at the Argo?" Piper says. "Yup."

           We pore the cake batter into the pans and put them in the oven. Just as I closed the door Annabeth and Reyna walk in. "Hey guys, you finish faster then I thought." I said as Reyna eats some cake batter from the bowl. "Oh we didn't do it, we got Harley to do it because he made some new invention." Annabeth says.

      "Good thing we're only having cake." Rayna says eating all the left over cake batter. "And that's enough for you RaRa." I said taking away the bowl from her. "Don't call me RaRa." Rayna threaten while taking back the bowl. "I tried." "Hey what do you think the boys are up to?" Hazle asks.