THIS DIDN'T HAPPEN!!

"Hey (y/n) wanna go to the bunker with me?" Leo asks while make puppy eyes at me. "Yeah sure, I got nothing to do anyway." Leo smile and starts dragging me to bunker 9.

"Oh yeah, quick question babe, how are you with tools?" "Umm ok I guess, I mean I know who to use them and all." I answer back at him. "Ok good because Imma need you to help out with Festus for a bit." I shrug ok and we make to bunker 9 and head to back where the Celestial bronze dragon sleeps (can Festus sleep?).

       "(Y/n) can go grab my tool box over there while I turn off Festus?" "Yeah just give me a minute." I said as I head to the other side of the bunker. As I grabbed the tool box I hear Festus make some that sounds a mechanical cough.

      Weird.

     After that the dragon took a hella big breath of fire directly at Leo. "Holy shit, LEO!" The fire dies down and I get up from the ground to see Leo in nothing but his boxers and toolbelt.

       "Dam I thought we already fixed that bud." Leo says, not noticing thag he's just in his underwear. "Um Leo, I think um how do I say this? You're underdressed." I said kinda awkwardly. 

      "What do yo mean, OH MY GODS!!" Leo yells while fall on the floor laughing.  "Do-do you wa-want me to-to get you some clothes babe?" I ask already know the answer.

       "Yes please! My gods this is so embarrassing." Leo says as he contemplates his life up until now. "Oh and (y/n) this didn't happen." He says all serious but it's pretty hard saying that he's just in this boxes.

        "sureeeee it didn't." I said as I head out to get Leo some new clothes from his room. "This 'definitely' didn't happen."

{I'm soooo sorrryyyy this was short but I hope you like it. And thanks to

For the request

For the request. Oh and keep Up with the requests and suggestions because i really like what you guys come up with!}