sleepless (remastered)

'Do I really matter.'

    The room was dark and quite but Lance couldn't sleep. 'Shiro's he can go back to being the black lion's paladin. And seems to like Allura more.' He thought "why am I still here?"

        More nights went on like this. Lance just self doubting himself. He has been as active and the others don't seem to notice. 'No one really cares.' Lance thinks as lays down on his bed. Just staring at the ceiling. Till their was a knock on the door.

        "Lance are you ok?" Pidge though the door. "Yeah." Then can I come in?" Lance walked up and pressed the button to unlock the door. "Lance, are you ok?" "Yeah I already told you. Why are you asking?" Lance said rubbing his cheek very tiredly. "You been out of it lately. I've gotten worry so I wanted to check on you." Pidge confesses with a little blush on her cheek.

       "I don't get why you would worried about me, but thanks." Lance was about to close the door till Pidge stop it. "Of course I'd be worried. You're a part of Voltron, and my best friend." "I maybe apart of voltron but I'm not that important, Allura makes a better blue Paladin then me." Lance sigh as he trys to close the door again.

      "Wait!" Pidge  forces her way through the door into Lance's room. "Why do think you're not an important of the team? We need you Lance." "Pidge, I'm not as smart as you  or Hunk, I'm not as strong as Shiro and I'm not brave as Keith. I'm just the extra wheel in all of this. You all would get more done without needing to explain everything to me." Lance said, not look at Pidge in the eye.

      "Lance we do need you. You make us laugh when we need to, you keep Keith under control. You were the who found blue. You're our sharpshooter Lance. And you my best friend." Lance looks down at Pidge surprised at what she said. "Please don't plan on leaving." Pidge says with tears forming in her beautiful brown eyes. "Pidge, Pidge don't cry. I'm not leaving you, I promise." Lance bend down to hug his friend as she holds him tightly.

       "I just don't wanna lose you. I already lost Matt an-and I don't wanna lose someone else I care about." Pidge sobs on Lance's shoulders. "It's ok. shh,shh it's ok. I'm not going anywhere."

<I'll make a remastered version of this soon don't worry.>