facetime

《Ok so you want me to send a pic?》

I ask as I text Leo on Snapchat.

《Yeah it can be a challenge for me》

He says. I get online and look for a really creepy photo to send Leo. Why he wants to this at 11 p.m I'll never know. As I look though the Google images I get freaked out until I found one.

《I'm gonna have nightmares because of this.》

《BRING IT ON!!》

     Oh wow Leo's a dork. I try to semd him the pic but I end hitting the facetime button. "Shit!" I quickly end the call but Leo calls back. SHIT!

     "Hey (n/n)." Leo say over the phone.... shirtless. "Hey Leo what up?" " the ceiling. How are thing with you."he ask as leans his phone  against something.

      "Not much, oh and sorry that I couldn't go to the movies yesterday with you." "Oh it's fine I had to work on something anyway."  Leo says but still looks kinda sad. "Hey are you ok? You seem upset." "Yeah because I'm 'grounded' that Chiron took my toolbelt." I look surprised and worried. "What heck did you do to get gounded?!"

       "The Stoll Brothers dare me to take chiron's hair curlers from his tail and the rest is history!" I laugh at Leo  because that has to be one of the funniest things I've heard this week. "My gods Leo! Why did you do that of course you're gonna get grounded!" I said wheezing while Leo just stares at me trying not to laugh too. "I don't know they just said ' hey Leo do this thing and we'll get you a pizza.' " "You went though all that for a pizza?!" I yell quietly as not to wake my parents.

     "I don't why I did it, the pizza wasn't even that good." Leo said looking very disappointed in himself. "Only you Leo, only you." After saying the door to Leo's room opens and Nyssa walks in.

      "Nyssa, what the hades are you doing here?" Leo asks as she just flops one of his bean bags. "One of Harley's machines went haywire in my room and everywhere else is full so I'm going to stay here for a while until Harvey gets it under control." Shes says as she gets out her ipod.

     "Well can't you you go to Jake's room." Leo asks very annoyed. "You have the biggest bean bag, wait are you talking to someone?" "Yes!" I yell over the phone "(y/n) why are facetimeing Leo at 11 P.M? Unless..OHHHHHH Leo are you and (y/n)!" "SHUT UP!" Leo yells as Nyssa laughs at him.

          "Leo can you keep it down my parents are asleep." "Sorry." I smirk at him and grab some earbuds. "Ok so now you can yell." I said. " Yeah let me get mine too wait a minute." Leo says as he get to find his earbuds.

     "Hey (y/n) look what I found!" Nyssa yells as makes her way to the camera with a photo. "Look it's Leo with red hair!" "NYSSA!!" Leo jumps his sister while she has a laughing fit. "Oh my Leo you really did have red hair!"

     "IT WAS THE STOLLS I TELL YOU I DIDN'T WANT IT!" "YOU SHOWED OFF YOUR HAIR FOR A MONTH BEFORE PIPER MADE YOU DYE IT BACK!" they both keep yelling at each other while I die trying not to laugh.

    "Leo,Nyssa stop! Your killing me!" I whisper yell at the mic. They stop fighting and go back to lazy. "Sorry about that (y/n)." Leo says as he finally finds his earbuds. "It's fine, one of the funniest things I've seen this week." "Hey I thought that was me stealing Chiron's hair curler." "Well that too." I said.

     We didn't talk for a while we just stared at each other for a bit. " I really wish you we're here right now." Leo says still looking at me. "Me too." I answer back. "You wanna hang over the weekend?"
"Yeah I'd like that. Movies?"
"New  Pirates of the Caribbean movie?"
"Yes."

"Can you guys stop being so lovey dovey! I swear Aphrodite must  possessed you both." Nyssa says as look though her ipod.

     "Hey Leo." "Yeah?" "I have to go to bed it's passed midnight over here." "Yeah I get it. Goodnight (y/n)." "Goodnight Leo." We end the call.

Love you.

< i personally love Nyssa and Harvey so I decided to put them in the story because they don't get it enough screen time in the books so yeah, hope you liked it>

fire is love (Leo x reader oneshots) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara