you're mine Valentine

<Leo's POV>

    I was heading to (y/n) cabin to give her Valentine gift which is just a copper rose and a bag of chocolate kisses. I was about to open the door until I hear (y/n) trying not to cry.

     "Hey I got that card you sent me... i'm so sorry I can't see you..... I know I know I miss you too...'

she starts to cry at this point'

don't say that! he's out of the picture.....

'What does that mean?'

  I wish I could  see you and give a hug too but I can't.... I need to stay.....i love you too.... happy Valentine's day...bye"

     I open the door to see (y/n) on the floor smiling holding a card in her hands. "What was that about?" I ask her. (Y/n) get up and walks over to me. " You hear that. didn't you?" "What do mean 'out of the picture'? (y/n) are you breaking up with me?" I said as (y/n) laughs. "No I would never do that Leo. Here look."

       (Y/n)  hands me a card with two little girls about 5 hugging each other. The (h/c) is giving the other one a kiss on the cheek. "Open it." She tells me and I do so.

   Dear (n/n),

Thanks for staying with me after like What, 10 years maybe? Of being my best friend. I legit don't know how in the WORLD you're still friends with me. Even after I shaved your eyebrow off. BUT hey It grew back. It's just been lonely here without you and I miss you. But your still my friend.

       Love you and happy Valentine's
                          ~(friends name)

      " You let her shave your eyebrow?" I said as I hand her back the card. (Y/n) fell down laughing. "Don't remind me of that Leo!" I fall down with her.

        "You really miss (f/n) Don't you (y/n)." She looks up at her ceiling and smile. "Yeah I do she just broke up with her boyfriend and wanted to be their but I can. Now enough about that. Happy Valentine's day Leo I left something for you on my bed." I get up and look at her bed and see a big box.

     I open to find a bunch off tools that that 9 bunker didn't even have. "How did you get this." I said in disbelief. " a friend that I just happen to know for 10 years had this and gave them to me, to give to you." She said as she plops her chin on my shoulder " do like them?"

     "MY GODZ HOW DID I GET A GIRLFRIEND AS AMAZING AS YOU!?!?!" I pick up (y/n) and spin her around until I lost balance and fell on top of her. " You known a simple thank you and a kiss would do, but you this works too you know." (Y/n) says laughing and pecks my nose.

     " I got you some thing too but I think you just one up me big time." I tell her. " as long it's from you I don't care." I sit up and hand (y/n) the rose and a bag of kisses. " happy Valentine's day (y/n). " I said awkwardly as I kiss her cheek.

       "You know, i don't like chocolate kisses." (Y/n) says as she stares at the candy. "What I though you liked them." I tell her. "No I do, I do. It's just I like your kisses better tho."

     "What?" The next thing I know (y/n) cups my head and kisses me on the lips. I kiss back of course until we need air. " yeah I think like your kisses more." She says putting her forehead on mine. "Same here."

     "I love you."

                        " I love you too."

Happy Valentine's day ♡ from me and Leo to you. See you later.