meet you in real life

"I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING WITH MY LIFE RIGHT NOW!!"

  I was running from my fat excuse of gym teacher who turn out to be a F*CKING TERRIFYING MONSTER! Well no surprise I knew they were a awful person, BUT A MONSTER! ok how about I rewind to I don't know, 45 minutes ago.

~flash back~

     "OK CLASS TODAY YOU RUN TRACK IN THE WOODS IN UNDER 20 MINUTES LAST ONE OUT LOSES 15 POINTS OF THEIR GRADE!!" We wince  at the loud speaker from our gym teacher Mr.Ruxcon even though we're in front of him. " but that track is like 3 miles long." Said the girl next to me. " Oh come on it not that bad it's mostly uphill with a steep decline in to the valley. " I tell her. I was Forced to try out for the cross country team so I had to run 3 miles in under 15 minutes in the same track. At this point  I can't  feel my leg when I run.

        We all get to the start line and Mr.Ruxcon shoots the gun. We all run away and head to the woods. It was going fine until the girl that was complaining pass out. I head to girl but she was out like a light. I see that more are getting sick or collapsing. Looking around I hear some coming towards me. I see my gym teacher running after me as he turns into a half bull thing." Hehe I guess that explains why he's full of, OH SHOOT!" He starts to pull a tree out of the ground and thows it at me.

     I run off the track and head to the school, but the glass doors are lock great. " I better hope I'm not paying for this." I said as punch the glass door open. And of course the alarms go off. " Gods can't anyone break into a school without setting off the alarms." I said as I head to the locker rooms and shut the door. And to the back of the room to go to my locker. Hey I don't know about you but the gym clothes here suck to move around in. I get out of them and put in my leggings and work out short for the cross country team along with my shoes, but everything else like books and homewor- yeah leave it's life or death, and my life doesn't depend on homework right now.

     I was about go out the back door when a Latino boy came in and locked it. " what are you doing?! " I whisper shout at the kid as looks over at me. " saving your butt that Minotaur outside. FYI don't set off the alarms again." He tells me "Well sorry, the glass doors were just begging to be punched by my fist." I said sarcastically. " your funny aren't you, well we're going to get along nicely, I'm Leo Valdez." " (y/n)(l/n), ok now that we names out of the way what are gonna do about the bull, man, thing?" " where's the closest exit?" He asks me. " the door that I broke. With any luck we could make bus stop in the corner." I tell him " Great but we won't be taking the bus." "What?" "Don't ask I'm about to open the door when I we get out of here." Leo kicks the door and we run out of the school. The minotaur must of heard Leo kick the door open because it started to come at full speed. " DID YOU HAVE TO KICK THE DOOR OPEN?!" I yell at Leo as he blows an orange safety whistle as we go outside. " COULDN'T LET YOU HAVE ALL THE FUN NOW COULD I!!" he tells me "I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING WITH MY LIFE RIGHT NOW!!" I yell back at him. Then all of a sudden o bronze medal dragon lands in front of us.

      "My God I must going insane." I said as I stare at the dragon. "Nope, get on we're to Camp HalfBlood." "Ok whatever let's just get out of here before the minotaur comes back." Leo get on the dragon and helps me up and I wrap arms around his waist. "Is this ok?" I ask because I barely know this guy. Actually come to think of he look kinda  familiar. "Yeah on hold on we'll be at camp soon."

      "Here we are." Leo saids we land in a clearing in the woods. "Leo we're not in a camp." I tell him "Well Festus still scares some of the camper so we can't directly at camp." "OK, well how much do we need to walk to get there?" "Not far, but do you just want to talk while we get there." He asks " sure like can you explain why you brought me here, why that minotaur was chasing us. AND HOW DO YOU HAVE DRAGON NAMED HAPPY!?" " Oh all that must of started to sink in didn't  it. Well you know the geek gods right? They're real and like in the stories they have children with morals and then comes out people like you and me called demigods or Half-Bloods." Leo explains as I just stare at him. Yeah he really looks familiar and kinda cute too, wait getting off topic. " so your saying one of my parents did the "thing" with a god and had me?" " yup and I'm guess you have ADHD and dyslexia right." " how did you know." I said in a loss for words. " because I do too but don't worry almost all demgods have them. Come on we have to get going it's getting dark and Chiron can explain this better then me." "Ok." I'm still in daze because all just happened so quickly. Then It dawned on me. " I've seen you before you said we'd met in real life the next time I saw you." I said. Leo turned to face me. " What?" He looks at me with a confused smile. " I had a dream about you telling me about us meeting. You said I was demigod."

   ~ Leo's pov~

   I was starting to think that (y/n) looked familiar. Now that I have a good at her, she does. Her (e/c) eyes look so pretty to look and little scar under her right eye is still there. Her (h/c) is been blown all over her face but I see her clearly with her light tank top that just says 'cross the finish line' her leggings. Her hand is covered with scratches from when she broke the glass doors. After all that I still never saw her smile Though. " Hey  (y/n), smile."