how to care for a sad person

○you know what this story needs?
DEATH AND ANGST TO PULL ON HEART STRINGS!!!!

......no....... I'm kidding (kinda) it needs some fluff so here you go. Later loves!♡○

      I'm laying on the floor, alone looking dead with a face that clearly shows that I've crying for awhlie now. "Hey (y/n) I wanted to see- hey whats wrong?" Leo says as he enters the cabin. Me being stubborn curl up into a little ball roll away from him.

      "(Y/n) if somethings wrong you can alway talk me, you know that right?" I nod but I'm not facing him. I hear Leo go to my bed and grab something. I roll over to face him and see he layed out my favorite blankie on the floor.

        Leo then makes his way over to me and picks me up and lays my down on my blanket. Then he rolls me up like a sushie roll and sets me down on the sofa in the middle of the room. I lean on the back of the sofa curling up deeper in the blanket sushie while Leo sits next to me and hugs me from behind.

        "You want some snacks love?" He asks as I answer back with a nod.  Leo heads out and comes back quickly with (fave snack) and feeds me. Why you might ask. Well Leo also rolled my arms in the blanket.

     After I shake my head no, Leo stop giving snacks and put on the little Prince. (If you have seen please do so it's  really good :3 ) as we watch the movie I hear Leo poor a cup of hot chocolate with a few marshmallow on top. I take one of hands out of the blanket and take the cup Leo offered.

       I smile as I drink the hot chocolate for a bit. But then, I get sad again. "Hey Cielo what's wrong?" Leo asks as he hugs me tighter than the first time. A few tears come out and I hug him back. "Lo-Logan was in car accident last week." I said softly holding on to Leo for dear life. "He-he... didn't make it."

        "I'm sooo sorry love." Leo said starting to cry too. "When did they tell you?" "Today. I-I didn't feel like training today." I said crying on Leo's shoulder. "It's ok (y/n). Just let it out." I did as Leo says and cried until I feel a sleep. And Leo didn't leave my side.

< yes the Logan from overprotective little brother. I killed him off. Please don't kill me.>