jealousy, thy name is (y/n)

"Hey Piper have you seen Leo anywhere, I can't find him." "Oh yeah he's over there dragging that girl like a dead body laughing hysterically." "Oh ok, WAIT WHAT?!" I wipe my head around to see Leo dragging some girl around the arena. "Do-do know know who that is?" I ask Piper while I'm try not to march over there and throw the girl into lake.

      "Oh that's-" "Nevermind Imma go talk to him." I said as walk over to Leo and that sank. "Hey babe how are you?" I ask. "Just messing around with  Mich." Leo said as he helps her up from the ground. "Hi I'm Mich." She waves at me as she brushes of the dirt of her shorts. "You new here?" I ask "um yeah kinda, you're Leo's girlfriend right he talks about you a lot."

      "Oh really? Hey you wouldn't mind if I stole him for a minute would you?" "No, go a head I had to go anyway. Wait before I go, Leo we're still on for later right?" She asks. "Yeah totally, later Mich." She winked and give us finger guns and run off to who knows where. Leaving me and Leo alone.

        "Who was she." I demanded, putting my hands on my hips. "A friend? Why are you jealous of Mich?" Leo says raising an eyebrow. "Whatttt? No I'm not jealous. I just wanna know why you were dragging her on the ground." Leo just shrugged and said. "We just felt like it. What's wrong, you don't like Mich?" "She seems like a nice girl but I just wanted to know why you hanging out with her." I said trying not to let my anger show.

        Leo starts laughing and asks. "You think I'm cheating on you, (y/n)?" "Little bit yeah." I mutter. Leo shakes his head and kisses me on the lips softly. "(Y/n), Mich is my half sister. And she's dating some girl from the Apollo cabin." Leo explains resting his forehead on mine. I'm just mentally hitting my self for being so stupid. "That explains why she looks like you." "Yeah it does. Now let's go hang out my lady, for I'm on my free hour." I smile and take his offer.

<yes i made a cameo it won't happen again I swear. Later babes♡>