just hold me

Its dark outside and heaters just turned on. As I open my window, I grab my duffle bag and head to camp half blood.

      It took awhile for me get there without having to fight some monsters, but I made it. I head to the big house to see Chiron in his wheelchair reading Homer and Mr.D taking a nap. "Hi Chiron, it's been awhile." I said as I walk up him. "(Y/n) what are you here? You don't go out of school until May." (Thats from my experience)  " I'm having issues at home. It was a matter of time before my mom kicked me out." Chiron gave a look that was a mix of 'Say no more' and 'I'm sorry'.

     "So I suppose you want to sign up to be here year long then." He says looking up at me. " If it isn't to much to ask." "Of course not Child, I look to you  like a daughter. You're always welcome here." I smile a little. "You look at everyone like they're your kids." Chiron laughs a little. " Well I guess after all these years I still can't help to get attached to my students. The papers are over on the desk turn them at the campfire." I nod and get the papers as I head to my cabin.

       I open the door and to see cabin 3 empty. Percy isn't to be here until summer so I get the cabin all to myself. I hate it. I throw my bag on the floor and floop on my bed face first. I started to cry the moment I hit my pillow, I just stayed there for a while untill I hear the door open.

      "Hey you ok babe." I feel someone start to stroke my hair. I can already tell it's Leo. "No not really I was going to go see you but I had to unpack." I sit up wiping the tears away. "It looked more to me like you were  crying. What's wrong." I look at Leo and sigh. " I hung out with my dad." Leo look at me confused. "What how is that a bad a thing, and how did Poseidon manage to do that?" "He said he wanted to spend time with his only half blood daughter, so he asked my mom and she said yes. We went to movies. When we came back she acted like I didn't exist. When I tried to talk to her kicked me to room and locked the door." I look up Leo who already look upset seeing me like this.

       "She did more then lock you room didn't she." Leo said as he takes a deep breath. " she bad mouthed me to the rest of my family. They don't really 'Like' me anymore." "I'm sorry I know how that feels." I look up at him looking a little confused. "How?" Leo wraps his arms around me and starts to tell me. "After my mom died my Tia Rosa took me in for a while. She said I was the cause of her sister death and she managed to get the whole family to agree with her. After that well, you know the rest." "I'm sorry." That was the only I can say after that.

     "How did you I was here? I didn't tell anyone I was coming." I ask. Leo smirks a little. "Harley saw you and then ran up to me. At first I thought it was joke so I came in and saw you cry."  "guess I couldn't hide for long could I." "No you couldn't." We both laugh. "You know I wish I could punch your mom right now." Leo said with a straight face. "Oh gods no Leo. "

       "You need anything (y/n)." I bury my head in Leo's shoulder. " just hold for a bit." "Ok."