sleepy pups

"Hey (y/n) how was your day." Leo asks as I come inside the room. "I'm tired. Work as bust." I said as I head to  the closet. "Really how?" "Some people don't seem to understand the term not on the menu thats what." I change into some sweats and sit on the couch.

     "You wanna watch a movie?" Leo ask as he walks over to me. "Yeah you pick." Leo goes and sets up the tv. While he's doing that our little puppy runs up to me. "Hey baby." I said the pup jumps on my lap.

      "The dog is in my spot." "Since when was my lap your spot?" I ask Leo who standing right in front of me. "Since now." I hold my hands out "come here hot head." I said as Leo hugs me back. baby start to whining and trying to push Leo away.

      "Why do we have that dog." Leo ask as he glares at baby. "You bought and named her. Ask yourself." I said laughing as baby licks my face. "Just come here and watch the movie with me." Leo smlies and sits next to me.

      "You know I love you more the the pup right Leo." I said as I lean against him. " I know. I guess like to be reminded." He says as I laugh. Baby waddles over to Leo and fall asleep. "See even baby loves you Leo! Now stop being jealous of the dog."

<yes thats my dog in the picture. Her name's Ginger.>