embarrassing older brother

< hello I'm gonna make a daughter of Poseidon in this because I feel like Percy would do this>

   "So your going on a date with the fuckboy (y/n)?" Percy asks me as he just hangs upside down from the top bunk braiding my hair. "Yes I am, and why do you call Leo a fuckboy? Isn't he like one of your best friends or something." "It's more like close friends almost best friend kinda deal, but he just reminds me of a fuckboy." Said Percy as jumps of the top bunk.

      "Well I got to go to Arts and Crafts fair with Annabeth now or she'll kill me, see you after your date." "Ok see you later water boy." Percy leaves the cabin and I go change out of my camp shirt and put on a lose light blue tank top (since every good shirt I own 'Is' a lose tank top) And I let my hair down. Then I hear I knock at the door.

      " Hey Leo, What's up? " I gave him a hug and let him inside the cabin. " Nothing much just wanted to hang out with you." We stood in awkward  silence for a moment both knowing what we want to do.

    "I'll get the pillows you get the blankets. "

"deal."

"PILLOW FORTS!!"

      We ran around the cabin as I collect all the pillows and stuffed animals, as well as Percys panda pillow pet. Leo got the blankets and bed sheets from ALL the beds in the cabin ,and started to hang hooks to ceiling for the blankets. Leo mostly set up the fort because he wouldn't me do anything but decorate the inside. And by fort I mean THE CABIN!!

   " I think you went a little overboard with the pillowfort babe." I tell Leo from the opening of the door. Yes the opening to the fort was the front door of cabin 3. "No I don't think so. I still didn't use the mattresses." Leo said as he wraps his arm around my waist and his other hand on his chin thinking of what else to do. "We could hang the Christmas lights then do something stupid." I said looking up at him. "Yeah that could work."

      After i hung the lights Leo put all the mattresses on the floor to make a super mattress. We both flopped down on the super mattress looking like we're on the cover of ' The Fault in Our Stars' .

      "So now what?" I we ask each other at the same time. I turn my head to face Leo. " wanna pretend that we're 5 and give each other makeovers? " I ask. " didn't we do that with Logan last time?" Leo whined "wanna watch a chickfic and sees who cries first." "Which one?" Leo asked as he puts his forehead on my. " What pose do you think we're in right now." " The Fault in our stars." He says " flault in our stars." I said confirming.

《Time skip to the end of the movie》

       "ok." I mouthed that same time Hazel said it as the end of the movie. I wipe my tears from my cheeks luckily I wasn't crying my eyes out like I did 'the Little Prince' I look up to Leo who was cuddling with me the whole time. He was also drying a few tears. "I understand why you quote the book all time now." He tells me as he hugs me tighter. "Ok well let's do something else I don't feel Iike being mushy with the feels right now." I said as I get my ukulele and sit on the other side of the super mattress. "Any requests?" I ask. Leo smile as he flops on the on the bed across from me. " Riptide by Vance Joy." He tells me. "Of course. Just be happy that the pen isn't here."

      I start to play the song

I was scared of dentists and the dark
I was scared of pretty girls and starting conversations
Oh, all my friends are turning green
You're the magician's assistant in their dreams