Happy Valentine's Day ! (I)

This is my special story which is specially for the upcoming Valentine's Day! Hope you like it!
Also, my first story, Yume and Subaru Love Story doesn't end actually. Please continue to support and read it!

Today is 13/2. Tomorrow is Valentine's Day! Yume and her friends, who are Laura, Ako and Mahiru, are called to meet Principal Moroboshi in his room. They enter the room and meet him. " Principal Moroboshi! Why do you call us here? " Yume asks in confused. " I call you all here since you need to be Valentine's Day girls at school. Tomorrow, you all need to wear special custume and distribute chocolate to all the students at school. Will you all do it? " He explains calmly. " Sure!" They all say together.

After leaving the principal room, they all gather in the canteen. " Tomorrow is Valentine's Day!!! I need to make my sweet~ sweet~ chocolate to my Subaru kun~ He may fall in love with me after eating the chocolate~~~ Ah!!! " Ako is daydreaming and screams out with a cute voice. " Yume, will you make chocolate by yourself? " Laura asks after looking at Ako with a helpless face. " Um... I think I will... I will give chocolate to you guys all, Hime senpai, Tsubasa senpai, Yozora senpai, Yuzu senpai, Subaru kun, Nozumu , Asahi, Kanata... Ah! I will sent the chocolate to Italy to Koharu too! " Yume says. " What! You are going to give chocolate to my Subaru kun?! Don't steal my Subaru kun~ Yume! " Ako screams out and tries to act like a cat to attack her. Mahiru immediately grasps the body of Ako and says, " Calm down... " Looking at Ako, Yume explains, " I just give chocolates to my... friend, just like you guys... " She feels something upset in her heart suddenly but she tries to hide it with her bright smile. Ako calms down and sits back to her seat. " Laura and Mahiru, will you two make chocolates ? " Yume shifts the topic. " Um... I will make chocolates to you guys too." Laura replies calmly. " How about Nozumu? " Mahiru asks with a smirk. " What... are you...you talking about...? " Laura blushes red and murmurs under her breath.  Discovering this side of Laura, they all laugh loudly except Laura. " Don't laugh at me! How about you, Mahiru? " Laura shouts angrily and shifts the topic. " Me? I think I will make chocolates to you guys and my brother, Asahi... " Mahiru speaks out calmly. " Don't you have a boyfriend~ ? My sweet Mahiru? " Ako hugs her and uses her index finger to touch Mahiru's face softly. " Of course no! Don't touch me like this! " Mahiru tries to push away Ako. The sound of laughter seems to be never stopped...

Laura, Mahiru and Ako go to the kitchen to make chocolates when Yume goes to jog alone. She wants to make them alone. She jogs along the path when she hears that someone is calling her " tomato " loudly behind. " Stop calling me this! I have name. I am YUME ! " She turns back and shouts at the coming boy loudly.  He runs towards her and uses his hand to pat on her head. " Ah? I only know that you are my sweet little tomato~ " He says and smirks. Yume looks at his charming face and blushes red. " T~O~M~A~T~O~ ! "" Don't call me that again! And I am not yours! " Yume says with a red red face and runs away to hide her face. Subaru stares at her back and thinks deeply. " Yume... I don't love you, do I ? But I will become happy and peaceful  when I see your smiling face. And then I will have power to continue to work hard on my idol work... I really love you? " He looks at the surrounding decoration. " Ah... Tomorrow is Valentine's Day! Will she give chocolates to me ? Oh no! What am I thinking? Why do I want her chocolates...? " He shakes away his thought and continues to jog.

It is already 11:00 p.m. Yume comes to the kitchen alone. There is no one in the kitchen. She can make chocolates with a calm mood. After a while, she has finished the chocolates of most of the people, except Subaru. " How can I make the chocolates for Subaru? What feeling should I add to the chocolates? My mother tells me that I have to put my feeling towards the person when I am cooking food for him... For the others, I make the chocolates to them using a heart of appreciation. But what altitude can I use when making chocolates to Subaru kun? " She thinks for a few minutes, then she speaks out " Love...? " Her face is completely red. She tries to hide her face with her hands and asks to herself, " I really love him? " Suddenly, some pictures of Subaru appear in her mind. Her heart are swelling with love and sweetness. She knows her feelings and puts this feelings into the chocolates. She draws the face of Subaru on the chocolates. " It is special for you... Subaru kun... Hope you like it...! " She whispers softly.