Friends

Laura asks Ako and Mahiru to meet secretly in the classroom. " What happen, Laura? Why should we meet without Yume? " Ako puffs up her pretty cheek and asks. " How can you forget it? Yume's birthday is coming! " Laura yells at her with a little bit of anger. " Huh? Yume's birthday is in next week... " Mahiru murmurs after thinking for a while. Laura sighs, " Don't you know? Yume will have a show next week. She has to leave here for three weeks... We cannot celebrate with her on the exact day... Therefore, we need to hold the party for her before she leaves! " " Ah ha~ " They finally understand. " When will we hold it? " Mahiru asks Laura. " Tomorrow. " " Ah!!! " Ako and Mahiru scream out loudly after hearing her unbelievable answer.

Yume wakes up early and changes her uniform quickly. She rushes into Laura's room. " Laura, let's eat together?... Eh? Where is Laura? " Then, she goes to find Ako and Mahiru. However, they all disappear. " Where do they go? Um... I can find Subaru kun! " She runs away after murmuring.

" Eh... Subaru ... kun... " " Yume... please stop crying... I want to stay with you but I really need to work... I have an interview after 30 minutes... Sorry Yume... I can stay with you after 6:00 p.m.  I have to go now... See you later? " Subaru is comforting the sobbing Yume while Kousaka san is waiting him in the car. Yume nods with tears reluctantly. She watches Subaru entering the car and leaving.

Yume is walking on a crowd street. The pedestrians are walking in pair or in a group. She looks at them when puffing her cute face. " Why do I need to act like a lonely girl? I should feel happy, right? I have my free time, without acting a cute side to my friends... Haha! And no one will be angry with me when I eat more than I should! Yeah! Let's enjoy my own time! Go, Yume! ... " She shocks her head to try to get away her sad feelings. But she fails. A strong cold wind blows through and makes Yume to shiver. She sighs when the wind is gone.

" Ako chan! Have you informed S4 and M4 about the birthday party of Yume?" Laura asks Ako. " Ah! ... I have forgotten... It is too busy for us to decorate the ballroom and make food and birthday cake at the same time!  And we need to inform everyone about it. Oh! We haven't bought Yume a birthday present! " Ako is speaking like saying a tongue-twister when she is rubbing the flour hard in the kitchen. " Don't worry! Ako chan? Look at it! " Mahiru comes in and says calmly. Laura and Ako look at the things on Mahiru's hands and grin. " Nice job, Mahiru! Yume will definitely like it!  " 

Yume is sitting alone in a quiet cafe and enjoying her coffee and muffin. She picks out a fiction to read. Sometimes, she looks out to relax her eyes. Outside the cafe, there is a beach. The sky is as blue as ocean. The wave rushes to the seashore and producing a music of ocean. The crabs are slowly walking in the sand and sometimes stopping for sun bathing. The total atmosphere is relaxing. Yume slowly closes her eyes to relax. She tries to throw away her stress and upset feelings.  The phone suddenly rings. She picks up her phone and looks at the caller ID. " It is from Koharu! " She yells when the others all stare at her. She apologizes nervously and receives the call with excitement and happiness. " Hi, Yume, how are you? "" Koharu chan~ I miss you so much!!! " Yume talks to Koharu for a long long time. They talk about their changes and usual lives. " Yume! You are dating with Subaru senpai ?! Wow! Yume ! You are so great! " Yume sighs, " But dating with a super top idol is so exhausting... He does not have a lot of time to stay with me... And he needs to deal with his super crazy fans... " " Um... Yume, are you happy when staying with him? " " Yes! Of course! " " So no problem! You should be satisfied since you have your love one. " Yume goes silent for a while. She is thinking the incidents in the morning. " Hey, Yume! I cannot come back to Japan to celebrate your birthday... Sorry... Yume chan... But I want to wish you Happy Birthday now! Happy Birthday! Yume chan! " Yume is shocked when hearing her words. She has totally forgotten her birthday. " Thank you, Koharu chan! ... " She then cuts the call. She is having a deep thought. She is worrying that whether her friends and Subaru forget about her birthday.