Jealousy!

Tears are stopped running out from the eyes. Yume sits on the bed and looks to the outside. Through the window, she can see the sun hanging high in the sky. She frowns, " Ah... I have cried and have not slept for the whole night... I think... Subaru kun is still so angry now. But how can he be angry to me? He did something wrong to me first! He didn't care me and noticed me when he was surrounded by many beautiful girls. I just went out to have a walk and breathe in some fresh air. And Miura just helped me to get back here when I got lost! There was nothing except friendship between us. I wanted to explain to him but he even did not give me any chance for explanation! He just thought that I am the only one who did wrong! ... Why should I apologize to him? He should apologize to me first! And he didn't comfort me as well. Although he did not know it, he should notice it from my bad mood... Huh!  " Yume murmurs to herself.

She changes her clothes and makes up herself. Then, she walks out from her room to find the director. Finally, she finds him in the dinning room... with Subaru. She can notice the dark circles around his eyes. "He did not sleep last night? Will his reasons are as same as mine? " Yume thinks in her mind. Subaru tries to avoid to meet her glance. Yume does so. The atmosphere is really embarrassing. The director notices it, " Today's shooting should be delayed. You two can have a talk together. I hope that you two can solve your problem as soon as possible, otherwise, our shooting cannot be carried out. You can leave now. " Subaru and Yume still avoid looking at each other.

The director sighs deeply and talks to his subordinates, " These two youngsters are so childish. It is just easy to apologize to the others. Anyway, we should continue our work and shoot them secretly. Remember? Secretly! It will be amazing to see them reconcile. " His staff nods and prepares for the shooting.

Yume just passes Subaru without any smile. Subaru gazes at her back with sorrow. He hides it quickly, " She also has black circle around her eyes. And her eyes is swollen. Did she not sleep and cry for the whole night last night? ... What am I thinking? She should apologize to me first! She made me worried and stayed with other boy! She made me angry! Why should I apologize to her first? Huh! " He says in his mind.

Yume tries to control the tears around her eyes. She quickly rushes out the hotel, to a place where cannot see Subaru and anyone. She kneels down and sobs. After a while, a warm hand is patted on her head. She has a sudden thought, is Subaru kun? She looks up and sees hopefully. " Subaru kun... Is you? Miura kun? " Her smile is quickly disappeared. Miura sits beside her and pats on her back, " You are disappointed when seeing me, not Subaru Yuki. " Yume hides her crying face in her arms. "You have argued with Subaru Yuki last night? I have known it, so I come to find you today. I can help you to explain to him. " Miura continues his sentence. However, Yume shakes her head, " Thank you so much, Miura kun. But it is no need. He didn't believe me and he even didn't give mr a chance to explain everything to him! I think we should give each other some time to calm ourselves down. Or we should let each other go if our relationship is getting worse. " Yume smiles bitterly. " Sorry Yume chan. I have ruined the relationship between you and Subaru Yuki. You must love him so much... Sorry. " Miura mumbles in a low voice. " That's not your problem. These problems will be existed even if you are not here. Don't blame yourself. " Yume tries to comfort herself and Miura. Miura gazes at Yume with concerns. Suddenly, he stands up and pulls Yume up. Yume looks at him with confusion. " Yume chan? We can go to amusement park to play! Therefore, you may be happier, can you? " Miura suggests with a helpful smile. Yume nods with a little bit sorrow. They start to go. Someone is staring angrily at them behind the bush secretly.

" Yume chan, where do you want to go first? " Miura asks.  " Um... Maybe go to play the bumper car? It is exciting to crash with the other car! " Yume says. " Okay if you want to. " Miura says when pulling Yume to the bumper car by holding her hand. Yume blushes when staring their interlocking hands.