Akiba! Danger!

Yume and Subaru are sitting next to each other on the shuttle bus with the others staff in the shooting team.  They are going to the next destination, Akiba.

Yume is snuggling into the chest of Subaru. She raises up her head and gazes at Subaru. " Subaru kun~ " Subaru looks down to meet her eyes. " What's up? " " I have a question that I want to ask you for so long. " " What's it? " " Why do you confess to me ? And it is in front of the camera!!! You love your idol work so much. However, your action is ruining your career! Why will you do this? " Subaru tries to move away his eyes and avoid her question, but he is gazed still by Yume.  " ... Nothing okay...? " " You are lying, Subaru kun. " Yume narrows her eyes to stare at him. Subaru is shocked by the cold tone of her. He quickly tells her the truth. " Um... Actually, I have received a new job to act as a loving boyfriend in a movie... I had a scene to confess to the actress. However, the directer thought that I was not mature enough and I didn't have any experience in it... Therefore, I am going to be kick out from the movie. Eh... I want to use this opportunity to train myself as well... Sorry Yume... " He looks at her embarrassingly and discovers her angry face. He immediately says to her, " Sorry... But of course the reason behind it is that ... I love you so much. I want to be with you forever. Yume~ ~ " He wraps his arms around her to soothe away her anger.  " Yume chan~ ~ I love you~~ " He snuggles into her and kisses her softly on her cheek. Yume blushes and softens her expression, " Okay... I will forgive you this time, but no next time. " " Thank you, my sweet heart~~ "

" Okay. We are in Akiba now! " The directer says. " Your first destination is the maid cafe. " " Yes! " After responding  to him, Subaru pulls Yume to the most famous maid cafe in Akiba. They enter it and discover that the whole cafe is booked by them. All the cute and sexy maids rush to Subaru and ask for his autograph and photos. He is forced to stay with them. Since the TV program have not been showed, they don't know that Yume is that fiancee of Subaru. Yume gazes at them with jealousy and anger. She sits in one of the seat alone and ignores them. Subaru notices Yume's expression and he tries to approach her, but he fails since the maids are his crazy fans.

Yume feels lonely and upset since Subaru does not comfort her. " I know that he is a famous idol and a handsome guy. It is so common to him... I should understand...but... I can't withstand it when seeing him being occupied by the other girls... " She thinks when some tears is hanging around her eyes.  She leaves the cafe secretly, without anyone noticing. She walks on the crowd street alone. Although there are many interesting shops in her side, she cannot pay attention to them. She gradually walks into a dark corridor without noticing. She suddenly feels that someone is following her. There are footsteps behind her. She turns around at once and discovers a short man. " Are you Nijino Yume? " The man asks with a sly smile. Yume nods her head nervously. " I am your fans. I love you so much... I want you to be my girlfriend... Can you? "  Yume grasps and shakes her head at once. " I don't like you. Keep a distance from me!!! " She shouts at him. The man smirks with slyness. " I want you... I want you!!! Can you escape from me? " After that, he rushes to her and tries to press her against the wall. However, Yume immediately knows his actions. She steps on his shoes hard and slaps him on his face twice. " You pervert!!! Leave from me!!! " She yells and makes a final hit on his face. She immediately rushes away from him. She hears some noises made by him. However, she is too scared to turn around to have a look.

Subaru finally escape from the crazy maids. He looks around the cafe to find Yume. " Yume? Yume? Where are you ? " The directer approaches him, " Yume has left here. She is disappeared... She must leave here when we are calming down the crazy fans. " Subaru expresses his worry, " She must be angry to me...She has never been her. We should find her out at once. She may get lost and she may be helpless now... I have to rescue her! " Then, he rushes out the door when the others are following him.