Happy Valentine's Day ! (II)

For the upcoming Valentine's Day, I hope you all can enjoy your sweet time with your love one, like your family, your friends, your lover etc.  :)

I am so glad that you love my story... :)

Please continue to support me to write more good story! :)

And I am lack of ideas now... Can you give me some?  You can write comments to me! Thank you! :)

Yume is still running around the school. She is still finding Subaru. " Where are you ? Subaru kun... I hear that some students saw him before. Maybe he is in his room... Is he sick? I should go to his room to visit him... " She whispers to herself. Then, she arrives the boy's division. She enters and goes up secretly. If she is caught, she will get punished since girls are not allowed to enter the boy's division except getting the permission of Principal Moroboshi. Finally, she finds out the room of Subaru. She looks around to ensure that there is nobody in the corridor. Suddenly, some sound is emitted from the room. " Subaru is inside... Yume! Be brave! Go inside! " After the self encouragement, she knocks on the door. " Hello? Is Subaru inside? I am Yume.  May I come in? " She speaks out but nothing is happened. At that time, Subaru is staying inside his room and murmuring something to himself. " Yume... Yume... If you are happy with Nozumu, I should let you go... I hope you to find your real love... But how can I look at Nozumu to kiss on Yume's lip and congratulate them when they get married? Ahh...!!! " He uses his hand to hit on the table. " Ahh... It is painful!!! " He screams out. Suddenly, he hears that Yume is standing outside. He is so afraid to see her at this moment from looking at his awful look, so he stays silent. He thinks she will leave then. However, out of his expectation, Yume opens the door and enters his room without permission of him. 

" How can you enter without my permission? " Subaru yells at her with a embarrassing face. " So... why don't you answer me when I call you? " Yume stares at him calmly and smirks. " I think you have accident, so I enter your room directly. " She sits next to Subaru on his bed. " Hey, tomato! How can you act like that this is your room? And aren't girls not allowed to enter boy's division? " Subaru yells at her. " No problem! I enter secretly! >u< And I have found you for a long~ long~ time. But I can't find you although Laura says that she has seen you... Therefore, I think you are in here and come to find you! " Yume answers excitedly. " Your room is like this... I know it now! " She looks around and finds something special. " What ? She is finding me all the day? But ...isn't she... " Subaru screams in his heart. " Here are yours! " Yume says when she is pulling something from her bag. " These chocolates are from school... " Subaru looks at them and smiles disappointedly and bitterly. "She just wants to give me these chocolates... Don't think in a positive way... Subaru... Wake up from your dream! " He thinks in his mind. " Then... These are from mine... " Yume pulls out another box of chocolates with a slightly red face. " These are made by myself... Hope you like it... I specially make your face on the chocolates... These are specially for you... " Subaru looks at it with surprise. He receives it with a shaking hand. He opens it and finds that the chocolates are full of heart shapes and his faces. He blushes red. " These chocolates are larger than those Nozumu received... " Yume is shocked. " How do you know this? You are there at that time? " Subaru nods. " I just give chocolates to my friend who always helps me when I have trouble. I am really thankful to him. I and Nozumu are just friends! Only friends! Don't misunderstand it! " Yume's face becomes redder and redder when she is explaining to him. She realizes this and she tries not to look at Subaru in order to hide her face. Subaru looks at her with a caring and charming smile. " Thank you... " Yume is so surprised to hear him from saying " thank you" to her. This makes her to blush harder. Subaru eats the chocolates when Yume looks at his facial expression secretly. " If the chocolates are taste bad, you can just tell me! Don't force yourself to eat them... " Yume says with a low and soft voice. Subaru does not answer. Yume becomes upset gradually. She looks at the floor continuously. " Um... I know it already... Subaru will not love my chocolates... He does not love me at all... " She thinks in her mind. She feels that some tears are flowing inside her eyes. She decides to run away before discovering by him. However, she is pulled back by Subaru. " It is so delicious! I love it! " Subaru exclaims. " Really? " Yume asks with an unbelievable face. " Yes! Of course! " Subaru replies with a bright smile. Yume blushes red in front of him. " Hey... Tomato... " " Don't call me this... " Yume murmurs with a bittersweet expression. Subaru pulls out his hands to push Yume on his bed. He is on the top of Yume. Yume looks at Subaru's face when heat is gradually rose up on her pink face. " When I first saw you, I was totally attracted by you. You are different from the other girls, who just scream out when they see me... And I find that I love you after meeting you at Christmas. I don't have courage to confess to you until now. When I saw you giving chocolates to Nozumu, I was really jealous. I thought you loved Nozumu instead of me... I was so sad to meet you, so I hided in my room to face the sorrow. I know Nozumu is a friendly and nice guy... just like a prince... Many girls love his personality... But will you choose me instead of him? I love you... Yume..." Subaru looks deep into Yume's eyes. He is waiting her answer. "If you don't..., you can tell me... " Tears is dropped from his eyes on Yume's face. " I love you too... Subaru kun... You are always my prince to me... I love you... " Yume says with an angelic smile on her cute face. Tears are surrounding her eyes at the same time. " And this is my first time to hear you from calling me Yume... " They both laugh with tears. Suddenly, Subaru moves his face closer to Yume's face. Yume swells with love and she gradually closes her eyes. She can feel his unreadable breath and his warmth. Their lips get closer and touch in a sudden. They hug each other when they are kissing violently on the bed. 

Unexpectedly, the door is opened. " Subaru! Yume is finding you... " Asahi says with a shocked and embarrassing face. Asahi, Nozumu and Kanata stand in Subaru's room and look at them with a shocked expression. They separate immediately with a totally red face. " Um... Sorry for interrupt... Please continue... " Kanata says with a teasing smirk and eventually closes the door. This leaves Yume and Subaru who are staring at each other embarrassingly. " It ... it is so late now..., I should go now..." Yume stands up and gets ready to leave. " Okay... Bye... Don't let others discover you. Stupid tomato." Subaru says with red face. " Don't call me this! Meet tomorrow! Subaru kun~ " Yume waves her hand to him and rushes out his room with a sweet smile. She passes the other M4 members and runs away. Nozumu looks at her back with a bitter face. Then, they enter Subaru's room. " Hey! Subaru! What are doing to Yume just right now? I am so ~ curious what will you do next if we do not come in your room~? " Asahi asks him with a teasing smile. " Shut up! You guys! " Subaru tries to push them out of his room. " You should lock the room next time~! " Kanata says with a smirk. " Shut up~~! " Subaru pushs them out and closes the door at once. " Our little charming prince has grown up...! " Kanata yells out loudly and goes back his own room. Asahi and Nozumu do so. Subaru sits on the ground. He uses his hands to cover his red red face. " I do it! I confess to her! And she loves me too... " He smiles from his deep deep heart. " I will have a sweet dream tonight..."

This is the end of this chapter! Thanks for reading!

I am really confused what can I write in the next chapter... 

Next chapter:  Yume and Subaru's first date? Nozumu's attack ? Ako's attack? 

I have not decided about it yet... :(

Please give me some ideas... Help!