Finale

After the announcement of their relationship and marriage, Subaru and Yume finally can date and show their love in front of the public. Although some of their fans are not happy with it, most of them congratulate them and support them.

After a few weeks...

" Yume, do you want some cereal for breakfast? " Laura asks. Yume shakes her head when laying on the chair tiredly. They are having breakfast with Ako and Mahiru in the school canteen. " What's wrong with you, Yume? You look so tired and weak lately. " Mahiru asks her with worry and concerns. Yume smiles, " Nothing. I am just working too hard. Don't worry me. " Ako stares at her and puffs her cheek, " If you do not want us to worry about you, so please eat something. We don't want you to faint because of lack of energy. " " Yes yes! Thank you, Ako chan. " Yume says with a smile.

At the same time, a girl with short purple hair walks into the school. " Asahi kun! Long time no see! I miss you so much! " She says when rushing to Asahi, who is waiting in front of the school entrance. " Koharu chan!!!! I miss you too!!!!! " He cries when hugging her tightly. " Yes yes. Asahi kun, I can't breathe... " She says with an innocent smile. " Sorry sorry... I am just too excited. " Asahi says with embarrassment when letting her go. " Let's me bring you to meet Yume chan and the others. " He says when slipping his left hand into her right hand and holding it tightly. They hold each other's hand and walk in a lovey-dovey atmosphere.

" Yume! Are you okay? " Subaru rushes into Yume's room nervously. " Your friends tell me that you have a poor appetite recently! And you look weak and tired... " After closing the door, he kneels down besides Yume, who is sitting on a chair. He wraps his arms around Yume, and asks with concerns, " I can take you to see doctors. " Yume leans on the chest of him, and says, " Sorry, I make you worried... " He softly pats on her head when gazing at her eyes lovingly. Yume gazes back at him and then snuggles into his chest. He smiles and kisses on her forehead gently. Suddenly, their phones ring at the same time. There are messages. They take out their phones and look at it. " Eh? My message is as same as yours! " Yume exclaims. " Yeah! It is from Asahi. He says that he has held a special party in the hall now! He asks us to come at once. " Subaru says. " Let's go, Yume? " Yume nods and suddenly she covers her mouth and rushes into the toilet. Subaru is shocked and follows her into the toilet. He sees that Yume is kneeling in front of the close stool and is vomiting painfully. Subaru immediately kneels down beside her and patson her back softly to comfort her. " Are you okay? " He asks when handing her a piece of tissue paper. Yume takes it and wipes the mouth. " I am fine... " She murmurs weakly.

Subaru wraps his arms around Yume's shoulder protectively. They walk to the hall slowly. When they enter, they are totally surprised, just like the response of the others. They see Koharu stand in the center of the hall. Yume widens her eyes and then she rushes to Koharu and hugs her tightly with tears. " Koharu chan! When did you come back? Why don't you tell me? I want to be the first one to see you~~ I miss you so much!!!!! " Koharu hugs her back, " Sorry... I came back in this morning. And I only asked Asahi kun to take me... Sorry... But I miss you too, Yume chan. " After separating, Yume asks in confused, " Asahi kun? " Koharu and Asahi blush at once. " Yes... I have confessed to Koharu chan... We are lovers now... " Asahi stutters with an extremely red face. " Wow~~~~ " Everyone scream at the same time. " Hey, Yume chan! You are also dating with Subaru kun, right? I have heard about your marriage~~~ " Koharu says with a teasing smile. Yume blushes at once. Subaru comes behind her and gives her a sweet back hug. " Yeah! I and tomato are dating! " Everyone scream crazily again. " Don't just stand here! Let's start our welcome party! " Asahi says impatiently. " Yeah! " Everyone hurray.

During the party, Yume suddenly feels sick. She wants to leave and take a rest in the room early. Subaru leaves with her. " Are you alright? Yume chan, do you think that you should go to hospital? " Subaru asks with a worried expression. Yume shakes her head weakly. Suddenly, she starts to feel dizzy. She faints in the arms of Subaru. " Yume! Yume! " She hears Subaru call her name nervously before being unconscious.

When she wakes up, she notices that she is laying on a white bed in a white room. She then realizes that she is in the hospital. The door is suddenly opened. Subaru walks in and sees Yume. " Yume! You are finally awoken! I am so worried! " He immediately hugs her tightly. Yume hugs him back. " Subaru? What's wrong with me? " She asks with concerns. " Am I having some serious diseases? Please tell me now! " She says nervously. Subaru suddenly acts seriously. " Tell me! Am I having some serious diseases? " Out of her expectation, Subaru puts his hand on her abdomen. " Yume! We are going to have our own child! You are pregnant! " Yume widens her eyes and mouth. " What?! " She slowly looks at her abdomen and touches it. Tears of joy run down her cheek unconsciously.  " I am having your baby?... " Subaru nods with a bright smile. She hugs him excitedly. They embrace each other lovingly. After calming down, Yume asks Subaru with worry, " Will it hinder your idol works...? " Subaru slowly fondles her hair and says, " I don't care. Everything will go smooth at last. Therefore, you do not need to think about them now. The most important thing for us now is, I can develop a family with the girl I love most. " Yume cries with joy, " Thank you for not blaming me, Subaru kun. " " Hey! " Subaru says to Yume. " Today is a joyful day. Firstly, Koharu is back. Secondly, you have our baby. " He gently fondles her abdomen. Yume smiles brightly with tears, " Right! " They slowly place their foreheads together. They say together, " I love you. " They chuckle a bit, and then they kiss sincerely. They have the same thought in their mind in this moment.

 "  I want to be with you and our baby forever and have a life fulled of love and peace...  "

The story is finally completed! Yeah!

Please read my new book too!