Secret Party

In Hokkaido~~

Subaru hangs on Yume's hand. They are wandering in the lavender fields by walking side by side. They take a lot of photos together with true and sincere smiles. In the others' eyes, they may be just a pair of normal lover. However, they are actually shooting a reality show. In spite of the truth, they try to express their true feelings to each other since they don't have any concern about hiding their real relationship. " Yume? Do you know about Hokkaido confectionery? " Subaru suddenly stops and asks Yume. " You mean Hokkaido confectionery?! Of course I know it!!! It is very famous in Japan! I love eating Shiroi Koibito, Mi-Fu-Yu and Candy Labo Original Candy which are well-known and recommended Hokkaido confectionery! Ah!!! I want to eat them!!! " Yume exclaims with a pair of sparkling eyes which are full of the desire of Hokkaido confectionery. " You want to bring me to taste them? " She is using her most cute and innocent eyes to gaze at her beloved boyfriend, Subaru. Subaru giggles, " Yes yes~ Don't stare at me like this! I cannot withstand your cuteness attack ! " " So~ bring me there! Darling~ " Yume wraps her both arms around his arm and winks to him. Subaru blushes a little bit and stammers, " Da-darling...? " " Yes~ Darling~ I can't call you this? " " Of course you can! I mean... although it is embarrassing..., it is quite nice... for me ... " " Okay~ Darling~ Can we go now?~~ " Yume tries to act coquettishly to him and begs him piteously. " Okay okay... Let's go! " " Yeah! " The innocent Subaru looks at the overexcited Yume jumping along the path and sighs, " This stupid tomato... "

p.s.   

Shiroi Koibito :    Chocolate specifically blended for "Shiroi Koibito" is sandwiched between freshly baked langue de chat biscuits.  It means " White Lover". 

Mi-Fu-Yu (Green tea flavor):  Adding atouch of Japanese tradition to chocolate cuisine, Mi-Fu-Yu is the ultimate treat for savoring the natural flavor of chocolate. Enjoy the refined taste of powdered green tea and crisp flaky pastry.

Candy Labo Original Candy:  A product lineup with diverse designs and flavors.

Subaru brings Yume to Shiroi Koibito Park by bus.  " Wow! So beautiful!!! This European classical castle ,which is filled with British atmosphere, is so stunning!!! " Yume widens her eyes and exclaims with joy. " Where are we now? " Subaru gazes at the joyful girl next to him and grins, " We are in Shiroi Koibito Park now. Shiroi Koibito Factory , which produces the well-known Hokkaido confectionery, is located here. " Yume's eyes start to sparkle. " What?! Hokkaido confectionery?! " " Yes! Let's inside! " He holds her hand and pulls her inside. He leads her to a kitchen with a pastry chef. " Welcome to Shiroi Koibito Factory! Let's me to teach you how to make Shiroi Koibito with your own hands. " The pastry chef says politely. Yume looks at Subaru with confusion but he ignores her gaze with a charming smile. He helps her and himself to wear apron. They make Shiroi Koibito together with the guidance of the pastry chef. After finishing the dessert, Yume wants to try at once but she is stopped by Subaru. " Yume , do you know? Shiroi Koibito is a symbol of snow which is accumulated in Hokkaido for more than six months and it also represents the expectations towards the lovers. I want to give it to you to express my pure love to you... Yume ? Can you accept my love? " Subaru says with sincere. Yume is surprised by his truthful words and her cheek is heated up. " Yes. I accept. " She smiles brightly and puts one of the Shiroi Koibito biscuits into her mouth. " Um... It is really delicious~~! Maybe it is because it is made by us... " She wraps her arms around Subaru's arm. " Yes. We put our love into it, so it tastes sweeter than the original one. " " Thank you, Subaru kun~ " Yume stands tiptoe and presses her lip on his cheek. He stares at her with a red face.

After packing up the handmade Shiroi Koibito biscuits, they visit in the park and buy a lot of confectioneries in the souvenir shop. Yume is satisfied with a large bag of sweets and chocolates.

Then, they leave the Shiroi Koibito Park and visit the Hokkaido Jingu ( Hokkaido Shrine ). They worship and make a wish there. " What do you wish for? " Yume asks Subaru curiously. " I wish that we can stay with each other forever like this... " He answers with a loving look. Yume flushes when staring into his sapphire blue eyes , " Subaru kun... " He softly places his palm on her cheek, " How about you? " " Me too. I just cannot believe that we wish for the same hope in the same time... " " This is true love. " " Yes." They lock their eyes on each other only for a long time... In their gazes, unlimited love can be only found...

They stay in 薫衣草 ラベンダー ( a hotel name)  in the evening. " Good night, Yume. " " Good night, Subaru kun. " They gaze at each other lovingly, then , they lean in and share a goodbye kiss on lips. After that, they separate and go back to their own room. Yume walks into her room and looks around. She then goes straight to the balcony. " Wow! " She exclaims when she sees an unlimited lavender field outside her room. " They look stunning even at night... " Without noticing, she yawns. " I should go to sleep... It is tiring today... " She takes a bath , then , she gets to her bed and has a deep sleep.

Subaru waits Yume to sleep. After she falls into a deep sleep, he gets out from his room and goes to have a discussion with the shooting team for something. They have made up a plan and they prepare for it secretly...

Yume is waken up by a knocking sound on her door. She stretches her body and goes to open the door. When she opens it, she finds that there is nobody except a delicate music box on the ground. " Isn't it the music box from Otaru Orgel Doh ( Otaru Orgel Museum ) ? " She picks it up and looks around. Suddenly, she finds a sticky note on the bottom of the music box. She reads it aloud, " Please go to the dining room here. You will find a surprise there.  :)  " Being confused, she follows the note and enters the dining room in the hotel. The room is totally dark, without any light. Suddenly, the light is turned on. This makes Yume to close her eyes at once. She slowly opens her eyes. What she can only see is, a large banner with a few words, " Happy Birthday Yume!!! " She stares at it with surprise. " I totally forget about it! Today is the exact day of my birthday!!! " " I know that you forget already, stupid tomato! " She sees Subaru is walking towards her when holding a large and delicate birthday cake with a lot of strawberries on his hands. The staff in the shooting team follows behind him and walks to her. Subaru puts the cake on the table. He leans closer to her and flicks her forehead with his fingers. " Idiot! How can a girl forget about her birthday? " Subaru smirks. Yume feels that tears are running down her cheek. " How can you cry on this happy day? Don't cry... " Subaru says when wiping the tears on her cheek patiently. " Thank you, Subaru kun... Thank you, everyone... "  She says loudly. " Okay okay, let's enjoy the party we prepared to you! "  Yume suddenly remembers something. " This music box...? " Subaru smiles gently. " I secretly beg the staff to buy it from the Otaru Orgel Museum. This is the birthday present we given you. Do you like it? " Yume nods happily with tears. They sing the birthday song and share the birthday cake together. Yume also gives the cakes to the staff who is controlling the camera to thank for their hard work of the show.

After the party, Subaru abruptly pulls Yume to a tiny house in the lavender field. " Where are we going to, Subaru kun? " Yume asks when running behind him. " You will know then. " He just shortly replies. When they arrive at the house, Yume finds a bouquet of lavenders on the small table inside. Subaru takes it up and gives it to Yume. " I love you, Yume... Happy birthday... " Yume receives it and finds a ring hanging on one of the lavender. It is a ring with a beautiful blue crystal. Yume takes it out, " It is... " Subaru suddenly kneels down and says seriously, " Yume... Can you be my fiancee? " He gazes at the shocked Yume with love and waits for her precious answer...

*******************************************************

Do you want the story_____________________?

A) To have dramatic and exciting twists and changes

B) To continue the lovey-dovey plots

I need to know your ideas to continue the story. Please give me your ideas !!! 

~Thank you~   :)