The Ring

Subaru takes out the ring from the flower bouquet. He slowly kneels down with one leg on the wooden floor. He gently holds up Yume's small hand and kisses on the back of her hand. This makes Yume slightly blush. 

He gazes into Yume's pair of ruby-liked eyes. He breathes in heavily and swallows the saliva inside the mouth cavity to relax himself. Yume is confused at first. She has a really messy mind. "Why Subaru is so nervous? Why does he kneel down in front of me? Is he going to...?! "  Then, Subaru starts to speak.

" Yume. Do you remember the first time we met? At that time, you fell from the tree and landed on me. At that time, I thought that you are so stupid. I just thought, how could a girl who was wearing skirt climb up a tree without hesitation? Was she mad, or just stupid? When you landed on me, and you yelled at me because you thought I was a invader, I really thought you was so stupid. Then, you showed your red face to me because of anger. I just had a thought in my mind, you were so funny. After that, I tried to remove this special memory from my mind, but I couldn't. Your red face totally stuck in my mind and made me laugh... " 

Yume puffs up her pink cheek when staring at Subaru with a little bit of anger. " Haha... " Subaru suddenly laughs, " You perfectly show the red face in my mind now!!! You are so cute~~... Just not to be angry... Listen to me first... " Yume calms down herself and continues to hear his words.

" I then met you again when I was jogging. I was so exhausted at that time, but I could not slow down my pace and relax my stressful nerves since I aimed to be the top star in the idol world.  Suddenly you ran past me. I didn't want to lose you so I ran faster. However without my expectation, you ran even faster to catch up my pace, and even surpassed me. But you ran too fast to rush into a bush without notice. I was really surprised by your stupid action. When I approached you, you showed me you winning position and your proud smile instantly. You really made me laugh. You were such a interesting girl. Your smile and pure actions made me relax unexpectedly. From that time, you raised my awareness to you. I never felt interested in a girl before, even Hime san ,  until I met you.

When we were taking the shot of the Rock! Rock! Girl,  you acted as my girlfriend. I was so surprised by your progress and I understood you more... When hugging you, I felt something special generated in the deep deep region of my heart. I never had this feeling when having romantic scenes with another actresses. However, when you said that we would never be lover, I felt a little bit hurt... but I didn't know the reasons behind at that time... " Yume felt hurt, " At that time I didn't really know you well. I just thought that you were a bad guy who always teased me... sorry... " " No need to apologize. I know it... " Subaru continues to confess his feelings.

" The more time I met you, the more and more chances for me to understand you more... You were not just an annoying and stupid girl, you are a simple-mind girl... When Principal Moroboshi told me to stay away from you, I felt hurt and sad, but I didn't find out my true feeling toward you. When you were sorrowful, I had the same feeling with you. When you smiled,you made me to feel joyful too. Until the Christmas time two years ago, I saw your pure smile and sparkling eyes, I heard your ideal, this made me totally fall for you. After the explanation of love from my friends, I finally found out the feelings inside my heart, was love. I tried to escape from this feeling, but I couldn't and this feeling grew even larger. I knew that I could not evade it again. I needed to face it. However, I didn't have enough courage to confess to you. Even when you and your friends failed to beat S4 to become the new S4, I could not hug you and kiss you to comfort your sorrow.  ( I assume that Four Stars Academy has middle school and high school in the same region.  When Hime and her friends go to high school, they can still be S4. )   When knowing that Nozumu, my best friend, also had the same feeling with me toward you. I had thought of giving up. However, you gave me hope again. You loved me too. From the time we confessed our feelings to each other, from the time we kissed with all our love, from the time we chose to stay and face everything together, I had decided to protect you forever, using my whole life. You are everything to me. I can't live without you! I want to live with you and make you happy using all my power." 

He holds up the ring with sapphire blue crystal, " The crystal on the ring represents my eyes and my life. Yume, can you receive my life? Can you allow me to be a part of you life in the rest of our lives? 

Can you be my fiancee? "

Subaru gazes into Yume's eyes without any hesitation. " I am serious, you know? "

Tears start falling from Yume's eyes, down to her red cheek. She grins, " I do! "

Subaru smiles gratefully and softly puts the ring to the middle finger of Yume. " Now you're mine... " He stands up and embraces the Yume with tears of joy.

The shooting is continuing during this moment...

____________________________________________

Sorry for late update... 

Also I think I will not update my two stories until the end of this month since I am having a really important examination... 

But I am going to write a surprising chapter soon... Please wait for it... After the examination, I will have more time to spend on my stories since I do not need to go to school for 4 months!!! I think I will write more and more stories then.

Sorry...