What Is Love?

Yume stares at Subaru continuously. This makes him to have a red flush on his cheek. They have just meet Principal Moroboshi in his office.

Principal Moroboshi stares at them seriously for a while. Finally, he speaks out to break the silence. " You should know that our school is still in financial problem even though Lily Shirogane has helped a lot for this. Aikatsu TV invites you two to have a show together and they will pay one hundred million dollars for this. I think you two can help with the school's financial problems by having a travel in the whole country as a pair of lover..." " What?! " They scream at the same time with surprise and a little bit of excitement. " Of course, it is just a show. When you are enjoying your date, staffs will hide and shoot for it. This can get a lot of attention from the public and raise the reputation of school. " Yume and Subaru look at each other's eyes , but then move away their sight from each other immediately after realizing their eye-contact. They both blush slightly with  rosiness on their cheeks. " What is your answer? I really hope that you will accept this invitation. " " Okay... " They both walk out from the office with embarrassment. " Subaru kun... Have you had your breakfast? If not, you can eat with me... and talk about the show... " Yume murmurs with shyness. " I have not have breakfast... Of course I am willing to go with you... I mean... I am so glad that ... you ask me this... " He answers with a stammer. " That's nice! Let's go to the canteen! " Yume holds his hand suddenly and rushes to the canteen with a good mood.

Yume orders a sandwich with a lot of cheese inside while Subaru orders a bowl of Macaroni with hams. They sit opposite to each other.  There are a lot of girls in the canteen. They all stare at Yume with anger and gaze at Subaru with love and fancy. Yume stares at Subaru continuously. This makes him to have a red flush on his cheek. " What happens to you...? Don't stare at me like this... stupid tomato..." Subaru murmurs when his heart is beating faster. She looks at him with innocent and annoyed face, " Do you know that I become a eyesore of the other girls now? It looks like that I will be hit by them after stepping away from you... " She has a look on the surrounding and Subaru follows her sight. " Ah... " He smirks. " So... You can follow me for a whole day without leaving to prevent from revenge from them. It is quite a good idea, tomato! Or do you just want to stay with your charming prince...? " Her face turns into totally red. " Of course not! Are you just overestimate your look? Huh! " She turns away her face. Out of her expectation, Subaru reaches his hand to her cheek. All the girls in the canteen gasp at this sight, including Yume. " How can you make some cheese stick on your cheek? Stupid tomato! " He softly wipes away the cheese on her cheek. Yume stares at his smile and feels the stronger heat on her face. " Why is my heart beating so fast? Am I going to die because of heart attack? " She thinks in her mind. Suddenly, she feels that Subaru is giving a flick on her forehead. " Painful! " She covers her forehead by her both hand. " You should not always daydreaming, stupid tomato. Actually, are you dreaming about our Japan tour? " He smirk with slyness. Yume's face is now filled with anger and embarrassment. " None of your business!!! " " Of course not! You are my girlfriend now! Therefore, I should know everything about you! " Subaru replies when walking to her left hand side and hugging her from the side. Scream of anger is produced all around the canteen. " Hey, tomato! We should immediately leave now! " After his words, he lifts up Yume and walks away from the canteen. After they leave, they can only hear a more louder scream is produced from the inside. And the voice seems to belong to Ako...

" Put me down! Put me down! " Yume struggles out from his arms. Subaru obeys and gently puts her on the bench nearby. " How can do this in front of the others? It is... embarrassing... " Yume moves aside her face to hide her flush on the cheek. " But I feel quite good about this... " She tries to murmur in a really soft voice to hide her happiness. Subaru sits next to her and hugs her tightly. " Actually I could hear what you are saying just now. I am so glad that you say this... That means you really love me... " He snuggles into her chest to acquire the warmth from her. Yume hugs him back and wraps around his head. " Of course I love you... How can you not believe me? "  " Nozumu loves you... " " You are my prince charming, you know? " Subaru looks up to meet her eyes. " Really? " Yume nods with a bright smile. " My little tomato~ " He uses his fingers to poke on her cheek of both sides. " It hurts... " Yume protests with her sparkling innocent eyes. Her eyes just only makes Subaru have a sudden desire of kissing her but he holds it up. He suddenly remembers something. " Do you remember what I told you during our first date? " " Um... " Yume looks a little bit sad after remembering the things she encountered on that day. He softly pats on her head to comfort her. " I have told you that I went shopping with Hime. Actually, I was buying a gift for you... as a gift for our first date... " He pulls out something from his pocket. He hides it in his hands, so Yume cannot see it even though she move forward to see. " You said that you bought gift for a special, important person... Therefore, that important person for you is ... me...? " She asks with a light pink flush. She turns away her face to hide her red face. But Subaru lifts her chin up to force her looking at his eyes by his fingers. " Yes. You are important for me. Therefore, I have to protect you from being stolen away by the others. I want you to stay with me forever. I love you! " Although his face becomes redder and redder, he ignores the heat on his face and confesses his true feelings to her. Then, he puts a beautiful bracelet on her wrist. There is a heart decoration and a bell on it. " It is for me? It is really pretty! I love it and ... the one who give me this... " Yume says with a flush on her cheek. The atmosphere surrounding them becomes warmer and more romantic. The space between them is getting smaller and smaller. When their lips get touched, the time seems to be stopped for this romantic scene.