Betrayal

Warning! There are some mature scenes in this chapter!

Nozomu is walking on the street casually. He is enjoying the sunshine in summer. Suddenly, his eyes are caught by the cover of a magazine. The title of it is " Idols Subaru Yuki is dating with Nijino Yume! " And there is a kissing photo of them. He takes up that magazine angrily. He hears someone say , " Aah~~ Yume and Subaru are so matching... They are so romantic~~ " He is very angry and he buys all the magazine to burn them all.

When Subaru asks Yume to marry him and she accepts him, Nozomu becomes mad. He is getting out of control. Gradually, he is losing himself, the one who will care the others' feelings...

Once Yume and Subaru finish their work and come back to Four Stars Academy, Nozomu starts to follow them secretly. He feels jealous when Subaru is staying with Yume.

Yume and Subaru suddenly hold a press conference together. " We admit that, we are dating now... " Subaru announces nervously when Yume looks down to hide her red face. He holds her hand and shows the ring around the ring finger of her hand. " And I have proposed to Yume. She has accepted. We will get married once we all graduate from the high school. " He continues to announce. He lifts up her chin slowly and say it with a sweet smile. " I love her. " Then, he kisses her on the lips. During this moment, many flashes are emitted from the cameras.

Nozomu looks at them kissing through the television. He bites his lips angrily. " No matter what method is used, I must get Yume to my side from Subaru!!! " He thinks in his mind when smiles devilishly.

After the press conference, Yume is back to school with Subaru. They go back to their own room then. Yume sits in her room and talks with Subaru on phone sweetly.

Nozomu stands outside her dorm. He finds that Yume is alone in her room. And almost all the female students leave the dorm for shopping since they are too sorrowful about the marriage of Subaru and Yume. He smirks with sinister. He then climbs up to Yume's room secretly. 

The window is suddenly opened. Yume is getting shocked when talking with Subaru on the phone. " N-Nozomu! Why are you here? " She asks when shivering with fears. " What?! Nozomu is in your room?! Are you alright? " She can hear that Subaru is asking her nervously from the phone. However, when she is going to answer, Nozomu takes away her phone and throws it away to the outside through the window. Yume is totally frowned of the behavior of him. Suddenly, she is pressed on the bed by him. " Aah! Let me go! Nozomu! " She struggles and hits him, but she still cannot escape. Nozomu starts to remove her clothes. Yume is very scared and she bites his arm hard. " Aah! " Nozomu screams in pain but he does not loosen his grip. He tears off all her clothes with a strong force and throw them onto the ground. Yume screams " Help! Help! " loudly but no one comes to save her. Yume uses all her energy to escape from him and grasps a blanket to cover herself. Tears run down her cheek continuously. She moves backwards when Nozomu starts to approach her. At last, she finds that she cannot move backwards since she meets the cold wall. She cannot help but scream with tears. But soon, she is pressed against the bed again by Nozomu and kissed forcibly on her lip by him. She can feel that, his hands go through her bare back and waist. He slowly moves his lip lower to her neck. His long fingers are moving to her lower part. She can only scream louder and louder...

Suddenly, the door is pushed open. Yume and Nozomu turn their head to see the one who open the door. " Subaru kun! Help me! " Yume cries with tears hopefully. Subaru stares at Yume with surprise, then he rushes to hit Nozomu with all his power. Nozomu is being hitted on his abdomen and escapes. Subaru gazes at him with anger, " I have never thought of how bad your personality. I thought that you were still a good man before I saw this. However, you totally changed my view on you. Listen! We will never be friends from now on! " He then shuts the door heavily.

Yume hides her crying face with shame. Subaru gazes at her and then he hugs her tightly. " Let me go, Subaru kun... I am not suitable for you... " Yume says when sobbing. Subaru just embraces her and softly pats on her back to comfort her, " I love you. I will never leave you. I will protect you forever. Please don't abandon me... " " But I... " " I don't care... You are not  hurt physically by him anyway... If you really care, you can ... " Subaru suddenly smirks. He leans on her and whispers into her ears, " Although I have got your heart, I want to get your body too~~ " Yume can feel that her face is heating up. Subaru starts to remove the blanket covering on her softly and kisses on her lip lovingly. Yume hesitates at first, but then she starts to close her eyes and kisses back to him. They embrace each other and have a sweet and romantic moment with each other...

Next chapter: Friendship or Love?