Private Talk of LOVE

The man with light grey hair and a pair purple eyes is moving his lip towards Yume's. However, Yume is still in her sleep. He smiles and continues to move his lip closer. " Stop! What are you doing, Nozumu? " A girl with long Vermilion hair with straight cut bangs and chest length forelocks is shouting to him. Yume seems to wake up due to the noise made by the girl. She sits up and looks at those two people in confused. " Nozumu kun? Ako chan? Why are you here? " Nozumu smiles friendly to her and says " Nothing. " But Ako rushes to Yume and pulls her away. " Don't have any dirty mind to her! I will not forgive you if you do that again! " Then, they leave , remaining Nozumu in there. " You destroy my plan... Ako san... " Nozumu smirks with a little of anger.

" You know? You were in danger a minute before! How can you sleep in there alone in the evening? Are you stupid? " Ako shouts at the poor girl angrily when they get back the girls' dorm. They enter Yume's room.  " If I was not worried about you when waiting you so long in the dorm, I would not go out to find you, then you would be kissed by Nozumu! Idiot! " After a second of silence, Yume screams out with shock while touching her lip by her fingers. " What...? ! Nozumu tried to kiss me again?! How ... can he do this...? ... " Ako signs and stares at her. " Again? What happen to you and Nozumu? Aren't you dating with Subaru kun? " Yume gasps heavily. "How do you know? ... Ako... Sorry! I actually want to tell you! I really love Subaru kun... Sorry for hurting your heart and ... stealing your love one... Sorry... and ... thank you for saving me... even though you know my relationship with Subaru kun... " Yume cries with tears dropping to the floor. She hides her face when curling up on the bed. Ako gazes at her and signs again. " I actually knew it today in the canteen. I saw Subaru kun hugging you with caring eyes... " " So the scream at that time was from you? " " Yes... At first, I was so angry. I hated you for stealing my crush after knowing that I love him... I followed you and Subaru kun. However, I gradually discovered that Subaru kun smiled more happily than anytime when staying with you. He loves you. Now I understand that love is selfless. If you really love someone, you should give the best thing to him and make him happy. ...And you are the best and the most important thing to him now, you know, Yume? " Ako grasps Yume's hands and says with her true heart. Yume smiles peacefully and nods. " When I see the smile from Subaru kun, I will always feel warm and have a desire to give the best of me to him. I want to do my best to make him happy... " They smile at each other truly. 

They talk for many hours about everything such as the complicated relationship between Yume, Subaru and Nozumu, the real love and everything about Subaru. " Oh yes! I have to give you something important! Please wait for me here! I have to go back to my room to get something to you! " Ako rushes out the room after leaving the message to Yume. After 15 minutes, Ako is back with some  big bags which are full of something. She places those bags on the floor of Yume's room. " What are they? Ako chan, why you give me these? " Yume asks with confusion. Ako smirks and opens the bags. They are all the things about Subaru like magazines, dolls and posters. " Now Subaru is yours, not mine. Therefore, I should not keep these anymore. I will cry if I continue to keep them. Can you keep all these? Also, you should know more about Subaru kun and be a forever fan of him! " Ako uses her index finger to point at Yume's face. " Just receive them. No need to thank me. I just throw the things away... " She blushes a little bit while hiding her face by looking away from Yume. Suddenly, she is hugged tightly by Yume. " Thank you anyway, Ako chan~! You are my friend! " She jumps up and down while hugging Ako. Ako blushes even redder and smiles truly. " Subaru kun, I finally know why you choose Yume as your love one... " She thinks in her mind, without letting the over-excited girl knowing.

After leaving Yume's room, Ako goes outside the dorm and stands in front of the school gate to wait for someone. A car stops near her. A man with brown hair and sapphire-blue eyes comes out from the car. He walks towards Ako. " Subaru kun! " Ako yells to him. " Are you one of the friends of Yume? Are you waiting for me? " Subaru asks in confused. " I want to tell you something about Yume..." Ako slowly answers. Subaru stares at her. " Yume was nearly kissed by Nozumu today... Luckily, I stopped him. Please protect her more... " Then, Ako runs away, leaving Subaru standing there. " Nozumu... " He murmurs with anger.