Prologue

Hi! This is my first book of fanfiction. Actually I've wrote this fiction a long time ago but I never post it on any website. Not on Facebook, not on DeviantArt, nowhere. I also wrote a vocaloid version but I'm not sure if I'm gonna publish it or not. In this ff, all elemental Boboiboys are twins. I might change the rate if this ff is too violent. Sorry for any grammatical or spelling errors. Oh! I don't own Boboiboy. Enjoy!

"Hey!"

A faint masculine voice rang in his ears. He tried to open his eyes but it was hard. His eyelids were still heavy. He felt dizzy and cold. He could also feel a hard surface under his body.

"Are you awake?"

The voice rang again. He managed to open his eye a little and saw a glimpse of light. His sight was blurry and his head spinning as he tried to get up.

"So, you finally wake up. I've been waiting for so long."

The boy shook his head slowly to get rid of the dizziness. As his vision was getting clear, he wandered his gaze to his surroundings. He was engulfed with panic when he noticed that he was in an unfamiliar place.

It looked like a small room but there was no window. There were rusty tools like a saw, an axe, and knives on racks. The tiny room was illuminated by a single light in the middle of the room above him. He looked at his hand to make sure that his power band was still on his wrist. Luckily it was still there but he realized there was other band on his left wrist.

"Good morning, Quake!"

The boy named Quake startled when the voice mentioned his name. He looked around but see no one there beside him.

"Have a nice sleep?"

"Who are you? How did you know my name? Where am I? What are gonna do to me?" Quake asked. His voice was a little shaky and he was trembling because he was scared and cold.

"Easy boy. You're asking me too many question at a time. I'll answer them one by one. Who am I? I can't tell you my name but I can tell you that I am someone you know."

Quake was shocked. 'Someone I know? Who? My friends?' he thought.

"How did I know your name? The answer is in the first answer. Where are you and what am I gonna do to you? I'll explain that later. So, anymore question?"

Quake thought for a while. What question should he asked? Nothing came in his mind.

"No more questions? Well then, I'll..." Before the mysterious person could finish his sentences, Quake finally found his question.

"Wait! I have some questions," Quake interrupted.

"Proceed."

Quake took a deep breath before he asked, "Is there any other person here beside me? If there is any, who are they? And, what is this on my left wrist?"

"Yes, there is. They are you twins. That thing will prevent you from using your power."

Len: *looks at Ai's notebook* *looks at laptop* It completely changed! What's this?! Why is it different than the first time you write it?! Prologue? Didn't you write this as the first chapter?

Me: *speechless*

Len: Tell me!

Me: I don't know. Prologue? I read a novel titled Organ and in each story has a prologue so I want to add it.

Len: Do you know what prologue is?

Me: Nope. But I know it's written shorter than chapters.

Len: *stares*

Me: What? I seriously don't know.

Len: *ignores* Well, hope you enjoy reading this book. Ai took a long time staring and reading this part over and over before she can click on 'Publish' button.

Me: I'm not gonna click that button until I'm really, really satisfied with my writing. Wait! I almost forgot to say something. I'll try to update weekly (if I have patience). I've already done with the first stage so I hope you can wait patiently.