Stage 4 (part 1)

Previously in Bonus Stage...

"Do you still want to proceed?" Asked Kaizo.

"Yes but I want this game to be ended really quick. I leave the game to you guys. Do whatever to make this game end quickly. I need to plan and prepare for the next game." The girl went out of the room they were in.

Quake, Thorn and Solar were observing a room which looked like a throne room. Or it was a throne room.

After jumping into the portal, they reached a massive room. There were knight statues on both sides of the room. Behind them was a throne and there was an envelope in light purple colour.

"Why is the color of the envelope purple?" Asked Quake as he took the envelope and observe it.

"What do you mean?" Asked Solar. Thorn and Solar looked at Quake with curiousity in their eyes.

"In the first stage, I found a biege envelope. In the second stage, I found grey envelope and in the third stage, the envelope Silvermist held is light green." Explained Quake.

"I don't get it." Thorn put his pointy finger on his chin while thinking the meaning of the words Quake had just said.

"The colors seem to represent us." Solar suggested, understanding what Quake thought and Quake nodded in agreement. "But, why mine is grey instead of light orange or yellow?"

"Hmm. Maybe the color almost looks similar to biege?" Quake suggested.

"Why don't you open the envelope yet?" Asked Thorn, pointing at the envelope in Quake's hand.

"Oh yeah! I almost forgot!" Said Quake as he quickly opened the envelope and took out the letter.

'Get to the garden safely. Don't get captured or you won't be able to get out of here. Your next opponent is waiting there.

By,
Silvermist.'

Suddenly, a voice echoed in the room. "Greetings! We meet again!" It was the same voice who told Quake about the game.

"What do you want?" Quake asked in anger.

'His voice sounds familiar.' Thought Solar.

"I just want to tell you that the game's rules have changed due to technical problem."

Solar heard carefully. The voice really sounded familiar to him but he couldn't tell whose voice was that. The voice sounded a little bit muffle either due to microphone or speaker but he couldn't see any speaker in the room.

"What is it?" Thorn asked.

"To make this game ends fast, we merge 2 stages together. It will be harder for you to complete the mission."

"Then, we need to rescue 2 of our twins in this stage?" Solar asked. He was still figure out to whom this voice belonged to.

"That's right. Remember, even thought your mission has already written on the letter but that isn't the only mission you need to accomplish. You still have to save your twins and find the key to unlock the bracelet that prevent them from using their power. It won't be easy as before." The voice said or more precisely, Kaizo said but they still didn't know it was Kaizo. His voice sounded more soothing then before.

"Why did you sound like you worry and care about us?" Solar asked but he receive no reply.

"Good luck." Kaizo said after a minute of silence.