Bonus Stage

Previously in Stage 3 (part 2)...

"So, you're the boss of this stage." Solar said.

"What's going on?" Thorn asked. Solar just remembered he hadn't explain anything to Thorn.

"We'll talk later." Quake said.

"I'm Silvermist. Nice to meet you Thunderstorm." Silvermist jumped off the rock and stood on the water.

"Thunderstorm? I'm not Thunderstorm. I'm Earthquake."

"What? You're not Thunderstorm?"

"No. He is not." Thorn said.

"Why did you think he is Thunder?" Solar asked.

"Oh my god! We've made a mistake! She must be really angry!" Silvermist said panickly while walking to the land where Quake and his brothers were.

"Wait, what do you mean?" Quake asked.

"Err... Let's forget our fight. I'll teleport you to the next stage, okay?" Silvermist put her hand on the groung and her hand started to glow.

"Wait! Can we cure our wound first?" Asked Thorn.

"Sure. I'll make a portal here. Jump into this portal when you're done." Silvermist stood up and pointed at the portal near her.

"Ok!" Thorn said cheerfully.

"Y - You're not gonna attack us?" Solar asked.

"No. I have something more important to take care off. I hope she won't kill me." Silvermist said with fear in her voice.

"She? Who's she?" Asked Quake.

"I'll go first. Wish me luck, guys!" Silvermist walked to another portal she just created.

"She looks like a good girl." Solar commented.

"I wonder what's going on." Quake stated.

"Hey, Quake! Is it true that this river can cure?" Thorn crouched on the river bank.

Quake and Solar walked towards the river to cure Solar's wound.

~o0o~

"Isn't Thunderstorm who is supposed to be the main character in this game?" Asked Silvermist to a guy when she reached HQ.

"Huh?! But I was told Earthquake is the main character in this game." Said the guy.

Silvermist went pale. "Oh no! What should we do, Kaizo? I don't want to get beaten up by her."

The guy named Kaizo shivered in fear when Silvermist mentioned 'her'. Something must happened between them that made Kaizo fear her. He's the most dangerous legendary space rebel. What made him fear this person?

"Who told you it should be Thunderstom?"

"Who told you it should be Earthquake?" After a minute of silence, both of them asked simultanously.

"Misty." They said in unison.

"So, it's really her fault." A feminin voice came from behind them. There was a short girl holding a pair of scissors.

"M-Master?" Silvermist knenlt in front of the girl. "You've already known about it?"

"Of course. She always trying to mess up with me no matter how hard the punishment I give her. I think it's the time to get rid of her." Said the girl.

"But master, the game is still on and their next opponent is Misty." Said Silvermist while Kaizo remained silent.

"The whole game has been ruined by her. End this game now. There's no need to proceed." Said the girl as she stode approach a monitor.

"Copy that." Said Kaizo.

"Wait!" Kaizo was about to switch on the mic when the girl interrupted him. "Wouldn't it be a waste if we stop the game halfway?"

"Do you still want to proceed?" Asked Kaizo.

"Yes but I want this game to be end really quick. I leave the game to you guys. Do whatever to make this game end quickly. I need to plan and prepare for the next game." The girl went out of the room they were in.

Len: O-O  What?! Why is Kaizo there?

Me: I'm not gonna tell you.

Len: Err... Ai? Did you forget something?

Me: Forget what?

Len: You put your OC here.

Me: So?

Len: You don't warn them.

Me: Should I? I've already put warn in the summary and first part.

Len: But you still need to tell the readers that your OC will be here too.

Me: You've told them already.

Len: Yeah. I have.

Me: The internet is still unavailable. I write the next part on laptop so I still can't update. I write this part really quick on my phone so I'm sorry if there is any spelling or grammatical error. Or this part is bad.