Stage 1 (part 2)

Previously in Stage 1 (part 1)...

Quake searched under the table, sofa, behind the book shelf, in drawers, everywhere but found nothing. Giving up, he exited the living room and reached the kitchen. Quake almost puked. The kitchen smelled like rotten meat and fresh blood. Quake wandered his gaze around the kitchen and saw an envelope on a table at the middle of the kitchen.

Approaching towards the table, he picked up the envelope. The envelope looked new and was beige in colour. 'To Quake' was written on the envelope. He tore up the envelope and took out a piece of paper from it. He found it. What was his mission was written on the paper with red ink.

'Get out of this house. Find the front door key. The key is kept somewhere in the attic.

By,

Mystery man'

Quake put the letter in his pocket and made his way to the attic. He walked back into the living room and strode to another room and found a hallway which led to a door. He went to the door and observe it. The door was secured by a chain. Opposite the door were stairs. Quake went upstairs slowly.

His steps halted when he heard familiar footsteps and voice. It was coming towards him. Quake quickly but silently went upstairs. Luckily the attic was quite dark. He looked around and found a hiding spot. He ran slowly towards a huge box and hide behind it. His heart started to beat rapidly.

It came with a weapon in his hand. It was a blood covered axe. The blood looked fresh as the blood dripped down on the floor. It wandered there for a few minutes before left the floor. Quake got out from his hiding place and observed the floor. There were 2 doors on his left and a door on his right. He went to the right and opened the door.

It looked like a master bedroom. It was clean and tidy. The lamp on a table was on and the light was enough for Quake to see the whole room. There was a bathroom on his left and he enters the bathroom. He looked around in the bathroom to search for a key that could unlock the bracelet on his left wrist. He needed to get rid of that thing so he could move freely without fear.

Found nothing in the bathroom, he went out and search in the whole room. To his disappointment, he found nothing and went out of the room. He went into another room which was filled with dolls. Quake turned on the lights. It was clean but the dolls were all over the floor, table, wardrobe and bed.

Quake walked towards bed and searched under the dolls and pillows but there was nothing. He looked under the bed and saw more dolls and a katana. He took the katana and went out of the room. He went to last room and tried to open the door. Unfortunately, it wouldn't open as if it was blocked by something heavy.

Quake left the room and walked front. He stopped when he saw a ladder and an opening at the ceiling above him. He climbed the ladder and reached the attic. The attic was dusty but neat. It wasn't hard to find the key as he found a bundle of keys on the floor at the middle of the attic. He thought one of those keys was the front door key. He put the keys into his pocket and went down.

When his foot touched the floor, the light turned on. Quake quickly turned around and saw that hideous figure. Quake shakily brandished his katana and ready to thrust through it. It lifted its axe and charged towards Quake. Quake quickly dodged and tried to stab him but it blocked his attack. Quake almost lost his grip on his katana when he blocked its attacks. He was not a good swords player like Thunderstorm or Solar.

He screamed in pain when it managed to slash Quake's shoulder. The cut was not deep but it was painful. Quake thought of an idea and quickly run down stairs. Luckily it couldn't run and gave Quake enough time to find a hiding spot for a surprise attack.

He heard the sound of footsteps approaching him. He took a peek and saw the figure wandering in the room he was in. As soon its back face him, Quake slowly approached it and stabbed it on the back and quickly pulled his katana back. He cut both of its arms before it could react and fell to the ground. Its blood pooled the floor.

Quake stared at it to see if it was still alive or not. Quake was relieved when it was not moving but something caught his eyes. It looked like a piece of metal implanted in its back. It was scary but Quake had to check on that thing. Quake crouched beside it and took a look closer. He used his katana to slice its meat to take out the metal. He took it and examined it. He brought it closer to the bracelet on his wrist. The hole on the bracelet fit with the metal piece he found. He inserted the metal piece in the hole and the bracelet opened.

"Awesome!" he whispered in enthusiasm to see the bracelet fell off from his wrist. With his power, it was easy to defeat any evil creature that got in his way. Without wasting any time, Quake went to the front door. He took out a bundle of keys from his pocket and tried all the keys until he found the right one. As Quake opened the door, the bright sunlight welcomed him.

Soaring trees where everywhere as if the house was located in the middle of thick forest. Quake stepped outside and looked at surrounding. He was supposed to fight a boss on this stage but he found no one. He strolled along the house and found nothing.

Out of the blue, everything started to shaken. The earth cracked and a creature appeared from the cracks. It had no eyes and there was a blade attached to its right hand. Quake summoned his earth golem and prepared to attack. It charged towards Quake and the golem blocked him. The creature hit the golem hard that the golem's left hand had destroyed. Managed to get off from the golem's grip, the creature ran towards Quake. Taken aback, Quake quickly block its attack with his earth hands. It used his left hand and tried to scratch Quake's face but he managed to block it with his other hand. The golem came and kicked the creature and sent him back. Quake took the time to recover his golem and bound the creature to the ground. Using this opportunity, Quake ordered the golem to pull its head off of its body to kill it. The golem went to the creature and hold its head and body and started to pull the body parts apart. The blood splattered everywhere before the creature's body vanished into thin air.

Quake sat on the ground as he was exhausted. The blood from his shoulder was still dripping. He finally remembered that he had a handkerchief in his pocket. He took it out and tied it on his bleeding shoulder. After he finished tying, everything became black.

Me: I'm sorry for any grammatical or spelling errors which I didn't notice.

Len: And sorry too for lack of description. The house condition, the look of the monster and so on wasn't fully described because Ai's kinda lazy to describe.

Me: If I have time and not lazy, I'm gonna draw to describe the surroundings, okay? Now, the first stage is cleared! Ready for the next stage? XD

Len: We hope you like this part. See you next week. :)

Me: Enjoy waiting. ^_^

Len: What? Do you need to say that?  -_-'