Stage 4 (part 3)

Previously in Stage 4 (part 2)...

"Someone told me about the game. I was attacked by a monster after I unlocked the bracelet. I tried to fight it but then a herd of monster suddenly came out of nowhere. I realized I can't fight alone so I ran and found you guys." Blaze explained.

"So, they must be behind you right?"

"I destroyed the ceiling to trap them but I don't know how long it will last."

"Quake!" Quake turned and saw Solar and Thorn running towards him.

"Thorn! Are you alright?" Quake asked when reached him.

"There's no time to explain. We have to run away before it starts moving." Solar held Blaze to help him.

Before Quake could let out his voice to ask why, he followed his brothers as they started to escape from the hooded creature. They turned as they reached a corner. They had trouble to escape because Blaze couldn't ran faster.

"It's coming!" Thorn exclaimed after he looked behind him, seeing the creature flew towards them.

"I'll attract it! You guys run and find a place to hide!" Solar summoned his sword.

Thorn was hesitate to leave Solar, Quake seemed like he wanted to protest while Blaze was very tired to argue. Solar told them to go first and he would catch up with them soon.

As the creature was almost near, Solar threw his sword towards it while Quake led his brothers to escape. At that time, Quake finally realized something about the creature. He knew what Solar would do and he believed that the youngest would be fine. Yes, he believed it.

Picking the Solar Blade up, Solar dashed to the creature, so it would chase him. He needed to take it away from his brothers, so they could hide. They couldn't fight it. They needed to escape from it.

Solar quickly ran to another way when he saw the creature moving. He glanced back to see it flew towards him faster than before. However, Solar was faster with his power.

Solar took another peek behind and saw the creature stretched out its hand to grab him. Solar quickly swing his sword to cut its hand but it dodge and launched another attack.

Solar really need to hide now because he had little energy left to run but it was close behind him. He needed to launch a successful attack on it before he could escape and hide.

After another meters of run, Solar halted and turned around to face the hooded creature. It was there but it didn't move. He was sure he hadn't attacked it yet but he didn't move.

Even though it was not moving, Solar couldn't let his guard down. He hold his sword tightly with his trembling hands. He was alone and he was standing in the dark. The lamps where he was were broken. It stayed still there, still didn't make a move. Solar slowly stepped back, ready to run again, away from the creature. When he was sure it would not move, he dashed further into darkness.

He managed to escape from the hooded creature. Now, he had to find his brothers.

It was very dark because the lamps were broken. Solar used his power to lighten the surroundings so he could see to where he headed to. He didn't know where he should go. The place was huge and there were many doors.

A growl was heard and Solar quickly turned back to see a wolf-shaped monster. Half of its head was gone revealing its brain. Solar almost puked due to the sight but he immediately moved aside when it shot him fireballs out of its mouth.

Solar was about to attack the monster when he saw a herd of wolf-shaped monster coming towards him. Solar attacked the monsters but they were too many. He got himself bitten when he fought showing his white bone. He screamed so hard as the pain was unbearable. Getting your meat seperate from your bone by force was hurtful.

Somehow, Solar managed to get away from them using his power and hide in a room. Solar peeked through the key hole on the door and saw the monsters searching for him.

Solar was taken aback when one of the monster came towards the room where he hid and tried to destroy the door. It could have probably smelled his blood. Solar looked into the bright room, searching for a place to hide.

The room was huge but it was quite a mess with books scattered on the floor, not neatly arranged on the racks. Solar quickly walked through the book racks to hide himself and he almost stumbled because he started to feel dizzy. The blood was still oozing out of his arm. He forced himself to walk and hide in between two racks.

He knew that he would be found, but he couldn't move any further and he was completely trapped. There were a herd of monsters waiting for him outside of the room and he couldn't think of any way to escape because he was loosing to much blood.

A loud sound kept echoing the room telling Solar that the door would be destroyed soon. Solar rested his head on the racks and closed his eyes, accepting the fact that he would be killed and left his brothers.

A faint sound was heard. Solar opened his eyes and looked at his power band. Quake was calling him but he didn't pick it up. He didn't want his brothers to know that he would be killed.

Solar closed his eyes back, trying to accept his awaiting death even though he was afraid. Afraid of death.

The door was finally destroyed and the monsters rushed into the room. It didn't take long enough to find a helpless figure.

Solar knew he had been found and he couldn't help but feel too afraid, imagining himself being eaten by a herd of monster. Imagining his flesh being ripped out from his bone.

The monsters dashed towards Solar but they didn't manage to get him when the floor where Solar sat abruptly moved along with the book rack that stand against the wall.

Me: Hi! It has been months, hasn't it? I am so sorry if I have made you wait for so long.

Thorn: Author-san! ( Q~Q)

Len: Eh?! How did you get in here? (O-O )

Blaze: Please stop torturing us! \( >A<)/

Me: I'm not in a good mood, so you better get out of here before I punish you! *take out a baseball bat*

Thorn & Blaze: *run away*

Len: Err... Point out any mistakes so Ai can correct them, okay?

Me: We are almost reach the end of this book. Are you guys ready for worst? *smile a psychopathic smile*

Len: Even though I feel pity for them but I am still greatful that you stop torturing me to torture them.

Me: Your turn, next!

Len: What?! *fainted*

Me: See you guys in the next chapter, readers!