Stage 4 (part 2)

Previously in Stage 4 (part 1)...

The creature hadn't move from its spot yet and its back was facing them. Solar could finally breathed normally and stood. Thorn and Solar were ready to fight too.

After it stayed unmoved for a minute, it slowly turned towards them. Its hood was covering its face made it looked creepier and more mysterious. Out of the blue, it flew swiftly towards them.

"Blazing Chakram!" A blazing chakram flew swiftly towards the creature and as before, the creature disappeared when the disk hit it and it appeared at the other spot away from them.

Quake, Solar and Thorn turned to the source of power and saw Blaze. His jacket was torn and covered in blood, his left leg was covered with blood stained white clothe.

Blaze collapsed a few seconds after that. Quake and his two twins wanted to approach him but the creature made its move first. It flew quickly towards Blaze and ready to attack him but Quake block it by making a barrier in front of Blaze.

It didn't stop there. As soon as its attack was blocked it flew towards them. Quake and Solar managed to dodge. Thorn however wasn't quick enough to create a barrier so he blocked its attack with both of his arms. Its sharp claw pierced through Thorn's skin and left wide wounds on both of his arms.

Thorn screamed in pain. The pain was unbearable for him. He didn't have the time to react after the hit and the creature threw Thorn's cap away, grabbing his hair before dragged him away.

It flew so fast, grabbing Thorn away towards a dark hole that suddenly appeared in front of it. Realizing that, Solar quickly stopped it with a speed of light. He plunge his sword towards it and it disappeared, leaving Thorn on the floor.

"Are you okay, Thorn?" Solar kneeled beside Thorn. He saw blood oozing out of the wounds.

"It hurts," Thorn's eyes were beaded. He tried to hold his tears but he was in great pain. He felt like crying but he couldn't show his weakness.

Solar helped Thorn to stand. His gaze was on the creature which stayed quietly in its stance. As before, it didn't move from its spot after being attack. Solar realized something. They couldn't fight it, they had to escape from it.

Quake helped Blaze who was still winced in pain. The wound on Blaze's leg was nasty. Quake held Blaze to help him stand.

"How did you get here?" Quake asked. He was quite surprised to see Blaze.

"Someone told me about the game. I was attacked by a monster after I unlocked the bracelet. I tried to fight it but then a herd of monster suddenly came out of nowhere. I realized I can't fight alone so I ran and found you guys." Blaze explained.

"So, they must be behind you right?"

"I destroyed the ceiling to trap them but I don't know how long it will last."

Sorry because it's a short part. I'm really busy lately because I am studying at school as lower six student while waiting for UPU result to come out. I've checked UPU result yesterday and I get to go to a university in Selangor. I have to go there this Sunday. I have a drive test this Sunday but I have to postpond it. I should be at school now but I go to clinic to have a medical checkup.