Stage 2 (part 1)

Previously in Stage 1 (part 2)...

Out of the blue, everything started to shaken. The earth cracked and a creature appeared from the cracks. It had no eyes and there was a blade attached to its right hand. Quake summoned his earth golem and prepared to attack. It charged towards Quake and the golem blocked him. The creature hit the golem hard that the golem's left hand had destroyed. Managed to get off from the golem's grip, the creature ran towards Quake. Taken aback, Quake quickly block its attack with his earth hands. It used his left hand and tried to scratch Quake's face but he managed to block it with his other hand. The golem came and kicked the creature and sent him back. Quake took the time to recover his golem and bound the creature to the ground. Using this opportunity, Quake ordered the golem to pull its head off of its body to kill it. The golem went to the creature and hold its head and body and started to pull the body parts apart. The blood splattered everywhere before the creature's body vanished into thin air.

Quake sat on the ground as he was exhausted. The blood from his shoulder was still dripping. He finally remembered that he had a handkerchief in his pocket. He took it out and tied it on his bleeding shoulder. After he finished tying, everything became black.

His eyes widened when he saw the view in his very eyes. Fresh corpse were lying everywhere. The bruises on their bodies told Quake they had suffered a lot. Some had their body parts cut off into pieces. Some had a huge hole on their abdomen. Some had their jaws separated from their head and some was cut into half. This view was too much for Quake that he ended up puking.

Quake was now in the second stage. The earth walls, floor and ceiling told Quake that he was in a cave but the cave was gruesome as there were many lying corpse. The candles on the wall lightened the cave. He was clueless on which way he should go. He turned to look at the path behind him and then at the path in front him. After a few minutes of thinking, Quake turned back and follow the path.

As he walked further, the number of corpse lying on the floor lessened until there was no corpse left. He kept on strolling until he saw two paths in front of him. He sighed. Without thinking, Quake took the left one.

After a long walk, Quake reached dead end. He saw 3 levers attached to the wall. Quake examined the levers.

'These levers look same. Which one should I pull first? What happened if I pulled one of these? Is there a secret path,' he thought. No matter how hard he thought, he wouldn't know anything unless he pulled one of the lever.

Quake pulled the middle lever with his heart beating fast. After about a minute, nothing happened. Quake sighed in relief and thought, 'Looks like I pulled the wrong lever.' Quake grabbed the right lever and pulled it. Suddenly, the floor beneath him opened and he fell into it.

Quake landed softly on the ground but he couldn't see anything as it was pitch-black. He used his power band to torch and he saw many red eyed creatures looking at him. Realising the fatal mistake he made, he quickly built an earth barrier surround him when the creatures started to attack him.

Before the barrier collapsed, Quake built a path underground for him to escape. Once he got out, he summoned his earth golem to attack the creatures. He also attacked the creatures. He shoved the creatures away from him using highlands and buried the creatures underground.

After all the creatures were dead, they vanished into thin air and the torches lighted up all by themselves. Quake looked around and saw another key and an envelope. It was grey in colour. Quake put the key in his pocket and took out a letter from the envelope.

'Search for the white orb fragments. There are 6 fragments in different places. After all the fragments are found, put it back to where it belongs. It was in ritual room.

By,

Mystery man'

After he finished reading the letter, he heard a loud thud behind him. Quake turned around and saw a monster. It wrapped its tongue along Quake's neck and choked him. Quake gripped its tongue hardly so it would let him go but it would not. He almost running out of air. Using his earth hand, he pulled its tongue until it broke with a loud snap. It floundered and made its blood splattered on Quake's face.

With a drop of a hat, Quake attacked it using Earth Punch repeatedly. Its body had lost it shaped and it looked like mashed potato. After that, Quake used Highland to bring him up.

He went to another path to search for the orb fragments and his brothers. As he went further, the earth floor was gone and replaced by metallic floor. The air there was freezing too and made Quake shivered even though he wore a jacket.

In front of him was a statue and it was holding something shining in its hand. Quake looked carefully and noticed it was one of the orb fragments. Quake ran to the statue to take the orb but he was stopped by an explosion. The explosion was not big but it was strong enough to send Quake away.

Quake stood up and held his injured shoulder. His was sure it bled by the explosion. He looked up and saw monster with three heads. Its shape was like a wolf. Its fur was black and its eyes were vermillion. The middle head breathed fire towards Quake. Quake built and earth barrier to defend himself and summoned his earth golem to fight the creature.

Quake sneakily approached the statue. After he got the fragment, he quickly turned back when he heard a sound of something running towards him. His golem was frozen into ice. He quickly ran away from the monster. 

Me: I hope you like this part. See you next week. ^_^