Stage 2 (part 2)

I'm sorry that in the last part, the paragraphs are too long. I type the parts on laptop so the paragraphs look short to me but when I open my story on Wattpad on my phone, the paragraphs are freaking long. I feel annoyed and stressed when I read my story on my phone because the screen is small and the paragraphs are too long. If you feel the same thing, I'm so sorry for not realising it earlier.

Previously in Stage 2 (part 1)...

Quake stood up and held his injured shoulder. His was sure it bled by the explosion. He looked up and saw monster with three heads. Its shape was like a wolf. Its fur was black and its eyes were vermilion. The middle head breathed fire towards Quake. Quake built and earth barrier to defend himself and summoned his earth golem to fight the creature.

Quake sneakily approached the statue. After he got the fragment, he quickly turned back when he heard a sound of something running towards him. His golem was frozen into ice. He quickly ran away from the monster.

The three-head monster chased Quake while breathing fire, ice and laser from its mouth. Quake built a barrier to block those attacks but the barrier was not strong enough to block multiple attacks from the monster. Suddenly, something came in his mind. He tricked the monster to come close earthy part of the cave. Once they reached there, Quake touched the earth with both of his hands and the cave ceiling collapsed on the monster.

Quake kept on searching until he found 5 of them. Quake tried to search for the final fragment but he did not find it. Quake had travelled the whole cave but he ended up meeting with dead end and monsters. With his power, it was not too hard to fight the monsters he found but he was drained after fighting countless monsters.

Quake decided to rest after a long walk. After he confirmed that there was no monsters that would going to attack him, he sat on the floor to gain back his energy. Honestly, he felt so tired that he wanted to sleep at that time but remembering his twins were waiting for him, he had to hold back.

After a few minutes of rest, Quake remembered the levers which he found. There was still a lever that he had not pulled yet. With no more place to go and the curiosity that started to engulf him, he strolled back to where he found the lever.

On his way there, he had not found any monsters that would stand in his way. He was relieved yet nervous. He did not know what would happen if he pulled the lever. Still, he needed to do that since he could not find the last fragment, the ritual room and one of his brothers.

When he found the levers, he impatiently pulled the last lever which he had not pulled yet. Then, Quake could feel a huge vibration as the cave was shaken. He turned to his left and saw stairs. Using the light from his power band, he walked upstairs. There were 3 doors in front of him. Quake went to the left door and opened it.

There were a piles of fresh and rotten corpses. The last fragment was placed at the top of the pile. Quake took the fragment and exited the room. Quake went to the middle door and opened it. Ancient statues were placed around a stone bed where a boy was lying down.

"Solar!" Quake dashed to the boy. He was full of bruises. His grey shirt was torn and stained with blood. His eyes were covered with a piece of black cloth.

"Solar! Wake up!" Quake said while taking off the cloth from Solar's eyes. Solar tried to open his eyes upon hearing a familiar voice but the light hurt his eyes.

"Quake?" he whispered.

"Solar! Are you awake?" he unlocked the bracelet on Solar's wrist.

Solar covered his eyes with his hand and removed it. A pair of orange glasses appeared to protect his eyes from too much light. Quake helped his twin to sit up.

"Quake? What happened? Where are we? Why does my back so painful?" Solar asked.

Hearing the last question, Quake looked at Solar's back. He lifted up Solar's shirt and saw many bruises as if he was whipped.

Receiving no answer, Solar asked again, "Quake? What is happening?"

Quake looked at Solar before he spoke, "Solar, do you remember anything? Do you remember how did you get here?"

Receiving a shook, Quake continued, "We are in a survival game."

"Survival game?"

"Yeah. We need to complete a mission in each stage and fight the boss to proceed to the next stage. Our brothers were kept somewhere in each stage. We also need to search a key to unlock this bracelet," Quake showed Solar the bracelet.

"What bracelet is that?" Solar asked.

"This bracelet will prevent us from using our power."

"So, we need to complete a mission and fight the boss to proceed to the next stage?" Quake nodded.

"What's the mission?"

"I need to find a white orb fragments and place it to where it belongs. I've already found all of them." Quake showed Solar all the fragments he found.

"Maybe you should put it there," Solar pointed at one of the statues.

There was an odd statue in front of Quake. It was bigger than the other statues and its shape was different too. It was holding a golden sceptre. Quake arranged and put the white orb fragments on the sceptre. The orb shone brightly before the fragments became one again.

"Mission completed, right?"

"Yeah but we need to prepare to fight the boss." Quake summoned his earth golem and Solar summoned his solar blade. 

There was a loud sound on the ceiling above them. They looked above and saw a huge drill penetrated the ceiling. They moved away so the rock would not fall on their head. After the drill made a huge hole on the ceiling, something came down from it.

It was a female robot. She had short scarlet hair and green eyes. A huge drill was coming out from her right hand while a long chainsaw was coming out from her left hand.

Quake was about to attack her when a voice interrupted him.

"Solar Beam!" A huge light beam pierced the robot and the robot exploded.

Quake was dumbfounded when he saw Solar finished the robot with one attack.

"That's the boss?" Solar's voice brought Quake back to his sense.

"Yeah," He replied.

'That's easy,' thought Solar.

Quake was not sure if the robot was the stage boss. He looked around cautiously, preparing for any ambush but his thought was wrong when the surroundings became black again.

Me: I am confused right now.

Aria: Confused? Why?

Me: When I write this part on Word, the spelling of 'sceptre' is correct but when I copy this part and paste it on Wattpad, the spelling of 'sceptre' becomes wrong.

Ray: So, what's the right spelling?

Me: S-C-E-P-T-E-R. Not S-C-E-P-T-R-E.