He's my mate?!

My eyes widened as I quickly jumped back.

“W-what the hell?!” I felt my face growing redder. What the heck is up with him?!

He scratched the back of his head, he definitely looked embarrassed.

“S-sorry Lyla, I-I just couldn’t hold it in! I’ve been looking for you the day we parted, and now you’re right in front of me, I couldn’t wait!”

What the heck? I’m still so confused by everything.

“W-what are you talking about? Please, I’m really lost.” I had so many mixed emotions. I had a flashback on what happened yesterday in the woods, he did appear out of nowhere. What was he doing in the woods that early anyways? But then again, I was up early there too…

“Sorry Ly, I guess you did forget, but thats ok! Here, can we go to your place? I’ll tell you everything I know from ten years ago.” He looked serious but he did have that warm smile on his face. I sighed,

“Fine. Just be careful, my parents might ask you a whole bunch of questions, so don’t freak out. You’re the first person I’m inviting over so they will be sorta excited. When that does happen, just ignore them.” I looked up at him giving him the “Ok?” look. He nodded and smiled,

“Ok!” I rolled my eyes and continued walking. Since I only lived five minutes away, the trip was quick. We soon approached the house. I just walked in, knowing that they left the door unlocked for me.

“I’m home.” Not that they really cared. I heard the t.v playing in the living room and basement. “Oh and I brought a friend over.”

My mom shouted,

“You what?!” She dashed over, soon my dad followed behind her like it was some kind of race. I rolled my eyes and sighed,

“Mom, dad, this is Allen, Allen, these are my parents.”

He smiled and shook their hands,

"Nice to meet you two.” He said smiling gently.

My parents instantly started asking the most absurd questions.

“Mom! Dad! Stop! We’re going upstairs, so don’t bother us.” I grabbed Allen’s sleeve and dragged him upstairs. We reached my room and I threw my bag down.

“Sorry about my parents, they can be...annoying sometimes.” Hah, maybe like, all the time. He just chuckled and stood by the closed door,

“It’s ok, they seem nice.”

I plopped onto my wheely chair. Until you meet them they’re nice.

“So, please, start explaining this absurdity that’s going on between you and me.” I was getting impatient, I needed, well more like wanted to know what was going on.

“Mind if I sit on your bed?” I nodded and rolled over so I was facing him.