Lost and Found memories

I seemed to be thinking about Allen all the time now. I smile to myself even thinking about him! It’s been a week since I witnessed the werewolf transformation. Wasn’t a pleasant experienced but it was worth it. I barely had the nightmares anymore. And I think it’s all thanks to Allen. I smile to myself, reading the journal Allen gave me. It’s helped me clear out the confusing parts, like weaknesses and natural predators. I’ve only known myths and I realized the myths we created were totally different. Werewolves can live for hundreds of years, until it dies. And now to some other facts, It says in the journal that werewolves are weak to silver, wolfsbane, and fire. Hmm, what’s wolfsbane? I jumped when the bell rang. Kids ran to the door, desperate to get out like any other day. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my things. Thank god my next mods a free mod, I have reading to do. I walked out of the classroom and headed to the library, passing the main office. I froze in my tracks. To my horror, Cashmere was with the office talking to counselors. He was smiling and laughing as they continued talking. Oh crap. I have to tell Allen, this, this is bad. I was about to continue when he suddenly looked at me. He grinned and continued to talk. Dang it. I hurried into the library and took the table in the far corner. This side of the library is never used. I set my backpack down and took a deep breath. What am I going to do?! I pulled out my phone and sent Allen a text.

*Hey, bad news. Cashmere’s transferring to our school.* I quickly pressed send and waited for his reply. Ping~

*I heard from my friends. Did he see you? Where are you?*

I typed really fast, *At the library and yes! Our eyes met and he just grinned*

Ping~

*Stay right there, I’m heading over.* I read the text and put my phone away.

What if they fight? What if they transform! No, Allen isn’t stupid, he would never…

“Hello~” A chill ran down my spine. I looked up and saw Cashmere looking down at me. He appeared to have dyed his hair black, making his eyes shine.

“W-What are you doing here?” I tried to calm down but after what happened a week ago…

“Oh, didn’t you hear? I transferred to this school." He pulled a chair and sat across from me.

I started sweating.

“R-Really?” I really didn’t want to talk to him, or be near him.

“You look nervous, is everything ok?” He put his hands on the table leaning closer to me.

Oh god.

“I-I’m good.” I turned my head around, shutting my eyes closed. He chuckled,

“No need to be afraid. And trust me, I didn’t want to transfer here, the girls back at my old school were a lot hotter.” I looked at him. God, why isn’t Allen here yet?!