Will you...?

I woke up with Allen next to me. The way he looked so peaceful as the sunlight shined through the curtains. After the kiss, we just slept. In the most innocent way possible. I’m not afraid of whatever's out there anymore because I have him, and he has me. I never knew until now that someone could fall in love over and over again. And what he said was true, I did fall in love him him everyday. I smiled and moved a lock of hair that was in his eyes. His flawless, white skin was soft. His hair delicate but pure. I loved every single aspect of him. And his smile. His warm soft smile. The way he smiles at me is breathtaking.

He slowly opened his eyes, “Morning, did I wake you?”

I blushed, “N-no. I just got up.”

He smiled and looked into my eyes, “We better wake the others, tomorrows graduation.”

I opened my eyes wider, “I completely forgot about that!”

I was so caught up in everything else that I forgot that tomorrow was the last day of school and that all of us were graduating. Some becoming adults and some still in school. Time is going way too fast.

Allen chuckled as he got up stretching, “Can you believe that we’re going to graduate high school?”

To be honest, I didn’t. I still don’t think I’m going to turn eighteen in a week and that I’m going to be an adult.

“N-no. Come to think about it, I never really thought about it.”

He smiled and came around the bed and hugged me, “Well, hope everything goes according to plan tomorrow night.”

“What’s going on tomorrow night?”

He lifted his head up and looked at me, “The graduation party!” He rubbed my hair.

I smiled, rubbing his hair as well, “Well we better get to it then!”

We were both laughing as we made our way down stairs.

Faylinn was half asleep of the couch, Cashmere’s head on her lap. They made a wonderful couple.

“Hey Lyla” Fay groaned.

“Morning you two! Come on and get up! We need decorating to do!”

They both whined as they got up. We made our way up three flights of stairs and woke the rest of the pack up. Jack ran over to me and quickly hugged me,

“Lyla!”

I looked down at him surprised, “What’s wrong Jack?”

He looked up at me with teary eyes, which made his blue eyes pop, “I-I had a nightmare…”