My Superman

***Cashmere's POV***

Allen was running like a mad man, but I didn't blame him. I was as well. We were shouting out her name, hoping that she was near us. I tried calling Jax and Link but they never picked up. Crap! I ran over to Allen,

"Maybe she isn't in the town, have you tried the woods?"

He looked bewildered, "I forgot." We ran, ran faster than we even had.

I hate to admit, but I loved her as well. And she's right, I am the jerk, I am the fool, and I am the idiot. I just wanted to see her face again, just so I can tell her how I feel, so I can apologize. Allen punched me on the arm,

"Come one Cashmere! We don't have time!" He was right, it was one in the morning. Jax and Link probably haven't given her food, which makes me even more worried. Allen looked at me,

"Transform."

"What?!"

"You know our senses increase dramatically when we are in our forms, do it." He said seriously.

I nodded, what choice did I have? I was the one who caused all of this. I took a deep breathe and transformed quickly. My arms were a little stiff but I shook it out. I glanced up at Allen, he nodded and I was off. And he was right, we are a lot faster in our wolf forms. Our hearing, vision and smelling abilities grow. I could see perfectly in the dark. I tilted my head up and sniffed the air. I knew her smell. My eyes narrowed when I caught her scent. I started sprinting. Allen followed, barely. I made quick turns, around trees and jumped across small cliffs. I suddenly stopped and saw an abandoned building up ahead. It was a small, concrete building, well part of what was left of it. Allen soon caught up and stopped. He was panting and without thinking, he went in. I waited outside, if I transformed into a human, I would be butt naked. We wouldn't want that do we? I waited outside nervously. I prayed that Allen would come out with Lyla in his arms, safe, unharmed. Or will she?

***Allen's POV***

I ran inside the concrete complex, trying to get a hold on her scent. The place was empty, only broken glass covered the floors. I made my way through it all and found a huge, rusty steel door. My eyes widened. She's in there. I just know it.

I ran towards it and shouted,

"Lyla?! Lyla are you in there?" It was pitch black, even with my werewolf abilities, it was still really hard to see.

There was a small window on the door; three bars covering it vertically. I shouted,

"Lyla?! Lyla are you in there?!" I was getting nervous.

I growled and tried slamming my body on the door. Not even a budge. What if she...died? I bit my lip fighting back tears. I shook my head, forget about the bad thoughts Allen, she's alive and you know it!