Bad things find and destroy good things

***Lyla’s POV***

I woke up next to Allen cradling me in his arms.

He slowly opened his eyes and smiles, “Morning~” He said in his sleepy voice, which by the way, was unbelievably attractive.

I giggled and kissed his cheek, “Morning!”

I swung my legs to the side and hopped out of bed, “What do you want for breakfast?”

He yawned, “I don’t know, guess I’ll have what the pack is having.”

I smiled and changed, “Hmm, well I better hurry! Some of them are going to school!”

I rushed down stairs and saw Faylinn already preparing the food.

“Oh Fay, this is why I love you.” I squeezed her tightly

“Hehe I know! I’m such a nice person.”

“You’re an amazing person!”

I helped her set up the table of twenty five. Don’t get me wrong, the first few times setting up the table was fun, but now it’s torture. I quickly grabbed the stack of plates and started setting them down at each seat. After that I got the utensils and set them down as well.

“Come on Lyla! They’re gonna be late!”

I rushed over to Faylinn and grabbed the pans, “Sorry!”

We finally served the food and waited. Soon enough, all of them poured down the stairs and into the dining room.

“This smells amazing Lyla!” Jack blurted out.

I giggled, “Oh don’t thank me, you should be thanking Faylinn!”

I turned around and saw Allen finally making his way downstairs, “Morning everyone…” He said stretching.

Everyone was anxiously waiting for him to sit down. I read this is the journal and in many books; the alpha must eat first before the rest join in. It’s the whole rank and respect thing.

Allen sat down at the head of the table and looked at the food, “Mmm, thanks Faylinn!” He said before digging in. Some of the pack members were whining quietly.

“Oh right, you may all eat now.” As soon as he said that, the rest of them started chugging down the food quickly. Like people say, hungry like a wolf, right?

I walked into the kitchen with Fay, “Wanna go shopping today?” She asked me.