New Comer

I stayed the night at Faylinns house since I was basically kicked out of mine. I got up from bed and walked downstairs. I froze when I saw people I have never seen before scattered around the house. What the heck? What was going on?

Faylinn ran up to be grabbing my arm, "I'm so sorry. Allen told me that they didn't have a place to stay. My parents aren't back yet and I know they'll kill me if they find out. What am I supposed to do?!"

I calmed her down, "Shh it's going to be ok. I guess we'll have to start building immediately."

I walked into the living room and everyone stopped talking. They stopped what they were doing and looked at me. Oh god, why are they all staring at me?

I cleared my voice, "I-I'm Lyla. I'm guessing you all came from Kendricks pack?"

One girl growled and hissed at me, "How dare you call him by his first name!"

I tensed up, "I don't think you've heard but I'm Luna Anastasias daughter-in-law."

The girl's eyes got big and she quickly bowed down, "L-Luna Anastasia? The Luna Anastasia?"

I nodded, "Yes. We all need to help in building a boarding house. Allen and I need your help."

They all looked at me. One guy emerged from the pack, "We don't need to follow your orders. You may say you're Luna Anastasia's daughter, but we are Kendricks followers. Not some weak girls."

I glared at him and his face turned pale, "Oh, I'm sorry. I don't think you have recognized my authority yet."

I took out my seal and showed it to them, "I'm not asking you to follow me. If some of you want to leave, the exits that way. But if you know the true meaning of the pack, you will stay. I'm asking for your help. I want to make this pack stronger than it has ever been. And I can't do that without everyone's help. So I'm asking a favor, who's with me and who's not?"

I stood up straight and glanced at each and everyone of them.

Allen came up to me and wrapped his arm around me, "Look's like we've got a pack."

I smiled, everyone was bowing.

-One week later-

After deciding who's doing what, the building began. It took exactly a week for the boarding house to be complete.

Allen, Fay and Cash were besides me as we looked at the huge mansion.

"We finally did it." I said exhaustingly.

We all chuckled and went inside. The entrance was breathtaking. A huge chandelier hanging above and two staircases flowing to the side. It was just breathtaking. We also managed to put the furniture in and finish with the interior.

Allen looked down at me and kissed me on the forehead, "We did it."

I blushed and nodded, "Mhm, we did."

Faylinn jumped up at down then took off, "I'm picking my room!"

Cashmere growled and caught her before sprinting off, "Alpha and Luna gets to choose first you idiot."

Faylinn pouted, "Aw~"

I giggled, "You two go chose. We already got ours picked out."

Faylinn dashed off screaming, "I call this one!"

Cashmere rolled his eyes and followed.

"They'll make the perfect couple, don't you think?"

Allen smiled and nodded, "We should call the pack up now."