Finally

***Allen’s POV***

I sniffed the air around me and I suddenly stopped when I smelled her. It was her, it has got to be her. I glanced around and tried to catch a scent on her. Crap, Lance is near, with the gun! I need to find her quickly. I started sprinting towards her scent, I needed to find her before he did.

I came to a sudden halt when I saw her ten feet away from me, “Lyla!”

She turned around quickly and stared at me, “Allen?”

“Run!” I shouted.

It was too late. Lance pointed the gun at her,

“Don’t you move sweetheart, or I’ll shoot him!” He jerked his arm and pointed the gun at me.

Lyla looked horrified, “W-what’s going on?!”

Lance grabbed her and threw her down.

My heart started throbbing, “Get your hands off her Lance!”

I dashed towards him but he suddenly lashed out his knife and cut me across the chest.

Lyla screamed, “Allen!”

Lance yanked on her hair, “Get up!”

Lyla suddenly growled deeply, “Let me go.” She said sternly.

Lance chuckled, “What? You think you’re tougher than me?” He slowly pulled out his knife.

I held onto my bleeding chest, “Stop it Lance!”

Lance quickly stopped laughing and glared at me, “Shut up you pathetic dog!” He threw the knife at me and before I knew it, I was staring at the shiny silver knife that was stuck in my stomach.

Lyla screamed, “Allen! Let me go!” She knocked him over and pinned him to the ground,

“Do you have any idea on how long it took me to finally find him you weak, pathetic human being.”

Lance’s face suddenly changed. Lyla was basically on Lance; using her legs to pin him lower body down.

Lyla’s eyes started changing into a darker brown, “Let him go before I rip out your throat and shove it up your-”

Lance started laughing, “Oh how funny. You think you can actually hurt me? You? A weak girl?”

My eyes moved from Lyla to Lance, then to Lyla again.