Kidnapped

I woke up to the smell of burning bacon. My eyes flew open, the bacon! I ran downstairs and saw Allen scratching his head. My jaw dropped, one corner of the kitchen was black.

"What did you do?!" I ran up beside him and started checking him, "You hurt?"

He blushed and looked away, "Yeah, just burned the bacon..."

"How did you do that?" I put my hair in a messy bun and took the apron off of him.

"I just put the bacon in the microwave and it exploded." He mumbled.

I giggled, "If you wanted bacon, you could've just woken me up."

He mumbled, "But I didn't want to wake you up..."

I rolled my eyes playfully, "Go change, you have the black soot all over your arms."

He hung his head low and went upstairs. I rolled my sleeves up and started to clean the soot off the microwave and counter. Oh gosh, he could've just asked me!

I finished cleaning up and started to make toast, eggs, bacon and hashbrowns. Mmm~ I went over to the table and set everything up. It was a school day and it started out interestingly. Allen came down and sat down, his head hanging low.

"What's wrong? I asked setting his coffee and plate down."

He looked up at me before turning his head away, "Nothing..."

I squinted my eyes at him and turned his head so we were staring into each others eyes, "Something's up. Are you...embarrassed because of this?"

He blushed again. I giggled, "No need to be embarrassed Al, I will forget about what happened today, promise."

He smiled and kissed me on to forehead, "Thanks Ly." After that, he dug in.

I sat there amazed at how fast he could eat. We finished and went into our separate rooms. I got changed, the weather was getting warmer but I still wore my over sized sweater. This sweater was one of my favorites. I pulled on my black leggings and walked out of my room with my backpack slung over my shoulder. Allen came out just in time wearing his usual: a black hoodie, and black skinnys. Oh god, I loved the way he wore his clothes. I shook my head, bad thoughts Lyla!

"Ready to go?" He asked smiling warmly.

I nodded, "Mhm!"

We locked arms and walked outside. The snow melted away so the ground is really muddy. I never liked the spring...

I looked up at him then smiled, resting my head on his arm. I felt so safe when he was with me.

He asked me suddenly, "What do you wanna do after school?"

I smiled and without me realizing, I said, "Anything with you..."

My eyes flew open, "I mean, like, the park? Or we can go to the cafe!" I felt my cheeks turning warm.

Allen chuckled, wrapping his arm around my waist, "Hahaha, it's ok Ly. Hmm the cafe sounds nice."

Oh that was embarrassing.

I just nodded as we made our way into the school lobby. Everyone started staring again, whispering and then smirking. Are they still going with this?! It's been three months! And they still are talking about us. I rolled my eyes but held his arm tighter. I have to admit, I was scared of them, all of them. We were walking to my locker when Tess appeared with her usual gang.

Tess smirked, "There are rumors floating around..."

I glared at her, "What rumors?"

She giggled in a evil way, "That you cheated on Allen for Cashmere O'Blair."