Survive the torture

***Lyla’s POV***

“I can’t find him Lyla!” Faylinn shouted a few yards away. Allen’s been missing for a day now and the whole pack is out searching for him. I can’t believe I was out shopping! I hate shopping!

“I can’t get a scent on him!” Cashmere shouted.

Jack was beside me, “It’s so illogical for him to disappear like this.”

I looked down at him, I was far past the crying. “We need to keep on searching. Come on, we might be in the wrong forest.”

I shouted out to the pack, “Everyone gather up!”

All of them formed a little crowd around me, “If we can’t sense him here, we are probably in the wrong forest to being with. Does anyone know a bigger park around the area? Three mile radius at the least.”

A small girl squirmed her way out of the crowd, “I know! There’s a huge park just a few miles south from here.”

Oh what a relief that was, “Okay, we’ll search over there, let’s get it moving!”

Most of them suddenly started to arch forward as the bone chilling cracks echoed through the forest. After the disturbing transformation, they ran off barking.

I turned to Jack who was in his wolf form, “Carry me?” I asked.

He barked and lowered half of his body. I swung my leg over and got on. He stood up and barked. I turned to Fay and Cashmere who were in their human form, “You guys ready?”

They nodded. Allen, hang on, I’m coming for you.

***Allen’s POV***

I woke up again to the gagging smell of burning flesh. I expected a part of my body to burn but when my eyes focused around the room, I saw a girl strapped onto a table in front of me.

“W-what?” I groaned.

Lance suddenly opened the steel door and walked in with a tray.

“Oh, I see you have woken up. Say hello to Miranda.” He said as he set the tray on the table. I finally saw what was on the tray, surgical tools.

The girl on the table groaned, “W-where am I?”

Lance grabbed a scalpel and slowly walked over to her, “Oh this is just so exciting! I get to torture TWO werewolves in one day!” He stabbed her in the thigh as she screamed in pain.

“Who are you! What do you want from me!” She screamed.