Tooth and Claw - Two

The three turns a corner, Rita and Rose suddenly notice a soldier in similar clothes to the ones by the carriage earlier was laying on the floor as if he was dead.

"Oh, Miss." Flora cried out "I did warn you."

"He's not dead." Role paused and then continued. "I don't think," she looked at Rita wondering what she thought.

"No he's not" she confirmed.

"he must be drugged or something." Rose then added while looking at the man laying on the floor.

The bold man who Rita remembered from the episode as father Angelo grabbed Flora from behind. Rita jumped around in surprise feeling the maid grab her arm in fright Angelo held a hand firmly around the maid's mouth, unable to speak she widened her eyes at the brunette. Rose, on the other hand, was also grabbed by another one of the bold men in the same position as Flora. Rita had no time to react to what was going on with a third man coming up behind her grabbing her placing a hand over her mouth and dragging the three away.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Angelo entered a very posh dining area with the Doctor Queen Victoria and one of the soldiers from before seated at a large table in the middle of the room lit by only candles. "Your companions beg for an apology, Doctor." He walked in not looking at the three "Their clothing has somewhat delayed them both."

"Oh, that's all right. Save them both a wee bit of ham." The Doctor looked up at Angelo and smiled.

"Very wise, Ma'am. Very witty" the soldier who obviously must be the captain commented smiling away at the Queen.

"Slightly witty, perhaps." She nodded in agreements, the Doctor watched the two talk and began to wonder how long it actually took for the two girls to change clothes. "I know you rarely get the chance to dine with me, Captain, but don't get too excited." the Queen warned, "I shall contain my wit in case I do you further injury."

"Yes, Ma'am. Sorry, Ma'am" The captain said

"Besides, we're all waiting on Sir Robert." the Doctor spoke turning to the man who looked slightly nervous. "Come, sir. You promised us a tale of nightmares."

"Indeed." Queen Victoria agreed with the Doctor "Since my husband's death, I find myself with more of a taste for supernatural fiction."

The Doctor nodded his head at the woman his mind elsewhere. Where are Rita and Rose? he repeatedly asked himself. "You must miss him." the Doctor replied stopping any thoughts about where the two were knowing that they were most likely busy trying on clothes with Rita complaining about dresses and having to change out of her 'strange' clothes, the Doctor smiled to himself at the thought of her moaning about the different clothes and Rose having no issues with them trying to encourage the brunette to wear a dress that she thought was 'hideous'

"Begin your tale, Sir Robert." the Doctor snapped back into reality not hearing what the Queen had just said he slowly nodded making no comment "There's a chill in the air. The wind is howling through the eaves." the Queen looked between the Doctor, Robert who was now sat down and the captain. "Tell us of monsters."

----------------------------------------------------------------

Rita and Rose were chained up with Flora and a few another woman who seemed to work or live in the house. " Don't make a sound." the woman Rita remembered as Isobel from the episode warned the rest of the girls. "They said if we scream or shout, then he will slaughter us."

"But he's in a cage. He's a prisoner." Rose told them not knowing what the man really way "He's the same as us."

"He's nothing like us," Isobel spoke her voice cracking a little while she didn't look away from the man terror taking over her face.