Doomsday

The Cybermen pulled the three into Yvonne's office and stood at the side of the rooms and exits. "What's down there? She was in that room with the sphere. What's happened to Rose?" Jackie cried.

The Doctor gritted his teeth. "I don't know. I'll find her. I brought you here, I'll get you both out, you and your daughter." Jackie looked away not believing him. "Jackie, look at me." He said in the most serious tone. "Look at me." She finally looked at him. "I promise you. I give you my word."

The Cyberleader walked up to Yvonne and stopped. "You will talk to your central world authority and order global surrender."

"Oh, do some research. We haven't got a central world authority." She hissed at it.

"You have now. I will speak on all global wavelengths. This broadcast is for humankind." The Doctor placed on the 3D glasses and listened.

"Cybermen now occupy every land mass on this planet, but you need not fear. Cybermen will remove fear. Cybermen will remove sex and class and colour and creed. You will become identical. You will become like us."

There suddenly was an explosion and fire, mass panic began over the world. "I ordered surrender." The Cyberleader dumbly stated.

"They're not taking instructions. Don't you understand?!" The Doctor shouted at it. "You're on every street, you're in their homes, you've got their children! Of course, they're going to fight!"

"Doctor when I first came here" Rita whispered. "Did I ever mention pepperpots?" She asked and the Doctor looked at her frowning.

"Pepperpots?" He repeated and she nodded.

"In my universe, they had that nickname." She explained then looked at him seriously with slight fear in her eyes. "Doctor their back. The spaceship you found me on, it's them" His eyes widened in horror as he tightened his grip on her hand.

"If they know who you are-" He gritted his teeth and was cut off by the brunette. 

"If this is what I am here for then so be it." Rita firmly replied. "Doctor I know what happens, the price you pay is too big, for once I'm not going to stand around and let the destruction happen around me."

"Rita, no" he coldly told her. "You are not risking your life for anyone, not today, not ever." He firmly told her holding her wrist. "You can't"

Rita opened her mouth to protest and argue again, the Cyberleader however, interrupted her thought.  "Units open visual link." A Cyberman shows up on Yvonne's laptop and a door frame came into view. "Visual contact established."

A Dalek came into view from the door and the Doctor stood up his eyes widening. It wasn't that he didn't believe Rita when she told him, he just didn't want to believe it.

"Identify yourselves." The Dalek ordered.

"You will identify first." The Cyberman demanded.

"State your identity."

"You will identify first." The Cyberman ignored the Dalek repeating itself.

"Identify!" The Dalek screamed.

"You will modify."

"Daleks do not take orders." The Dalek finally identified itself.

"You have identified as Daleks."

"Rose said about the Daleks. She was terrified of them. What have they done to her, Doctor? Is she dead?" Jackie cried.

"Phone" he put out his hand waiting.