Fear Her - Two

"All right, there? I'm the Doctor and this is Rita" he gestured over to brunette beside him, both leaning against the family table in the kitchen watching the young girl open the fridge.

"Hello" Rita waved at the girl Who turned to them.

"I'm Chloe Webber." She introduced herself before turning back to the fridge hunting for something.

"How're you doing, Chloe Webber?" The Doctor asked the girl who did not look at all interested.

"I'm busy. I'm making something, aren't I, mum." She snapped her head in her mother's direction who was looking quite terrified at the girl.

"And like I said, she's not been sleeping." She tried to smile at them both.

"But you've been drawing, though. I'm rubbish. Stick men about my limit. Rita's a bit better though"

"Since when have you seen me draw?" The brunette crossed her arms frowning.

"No time for your stories Rita. Chloe can do this, though." He raised his hand and made a Vulcan salute. "Can you do that?" He asked.

"They don't stop moaning." She blurted out.

"Chloe." Trish looked at her daughter unsure of what to do.

"I try to help them, but they don't stop moaning."

"Who don't?" He looked between the mother and daughter.

"We can be together."

Trish moved forward to try and comfort her daughter. "Sweetheart."

However, she jolted away from her "Don't touch me, mum."

"So Chloe" Rita coughed a little. "What you drawing? Can we see them?"

"No"

"Aww not even just a peek. We won't tell anyone" the Doctor pushed on with the topic.

"I'm just going to go find Rose," Rita mumbled leaving the kitchen.

"I'm busy, Doctor," Chloe told him then walked away going to head upstairs.

"Come on, Chloe. Don't be a spoilsport. What's the big project?" "I'm dying to know. What're you making up there?" He asked following her to the stairs.

"Doctor!" Rose and Rita shouted. He snapped his head running up the stairs at top speed, Trish and Chloe behind.

"I'm coming to hurt you..." A deep dark voice echoed in the room. The Doctor ran in shutting the doors.

"Thanks" Rita breathed hunching over.

"No problem" he patted her back then turned to Rose

"Look at it." Rose stuttered going to open the door.

The Doctor held them closed moving slightly between her and the doors. "No, ta." He then moved to look at the other drawings plastered, covering almost every inch of Chloe Webbers wall beside her bed. Drawings all on different coloured paper with people holding different expressions.

"What the hell was that?" Trish looked at Chloe.

"A drawing. The face of a man." Rose told her.

She went to open the doors. "What face?"

"Best not." Rose stepped in the way.

"What've you been drawing?" Trish asked Chloe.

"I drew him yesterday." Chloe looked at her mum like nothing was wrong at all.