Day 4.

Dear Josh,

It's been four days since you got in that awful car crash that could have been, and still can, be fatal to you.

On day 1, it happened and I got a phone call that told me you were rushed to the hospital because you were in a huge car accident.

I rushed to the hospital as fast as I could, and when I got there, they wouldn't even let me see you.

You were in surgery, they said.

And when you got out, I heard that you were in a coma.

They didn't even tell me that earlier. No, I had to hear about that when I thought that you survived and I could hug you and kiss you and tell you how much I love you again.

I would've never expected this to happen.
My own husband in a coma.

That day...

I cried.

I cried myself to sleep next to you in the bed, cuddled up to you.

The next day, my family was there, and yours.

We cried.

Again.

The whole day, I cried, and I talked to you, but didn't talk to them.

I just cried.

I realized that no, this wasn't an awful dream. This wasn't a nightmare. This was real life, and it happened to my husband.

I stayed the night again. They tried to send me away, my family and your family tried to take me home.

They didn't succeed.
And on day three, our friends visited.

We cried.

Again.

They saw how I was falling apart, and Dallon came up with the idea for me to write everything down. He said that that might help.

So now it's day four, and I am writing this.

I am home for the first time since I rushed to the hospital when I got the news. I'm only here to pack a bag of clothes and this laptop, though. Soon I'll be right by your side again.

And I'm never gonna leave that side, Josh.

I'll be by your side until my dying day.

I miss you.

I love you, Joshua William Dun.

Please come back to me soon.

Forever,

Your Love.

~~

Here's a picture from when we were happy.

Today I'm gonna bring my ukulele to the hospital and I'm gonna play you a song for the first time since you're there

I'm gonna sing you a song called I Miss You by Blink-182. (Your favorite band.)