Day 327.

Dear Josh,

You didn't wake up yet, but you have three more months. You're gonna wake up in those three months, right?

You really are a heavy sleeper, baby. Nothing seems to wake you up haha. I hope that if you will wake up, you won't fall asleep this long again.

It's almost been one whole year since you fell asleep. Each day, 327 days in a row, I visited you at the hospital.

For the first time since your accident, I'm not gonna see you for a couple of days. It'll only be three days, though. Colin and Jesse are taking me on a family holiday with them. It's not really that much of an actual holiday, it's just a weekend. Three days, two nights.

It might be good for me, don't you think? To get away from everything for a bit. We're gonna have fun, I promise. I'll bring my ukulele and sing you songs from there, alright?

It's a ten hour trip to where we're going. It's not very close, but we saw pictures of the scenery and the hotel and it's beautiful. When you wake up, I'll take you there, okay?

It's only three days without you. I'll call the nurses or our friends or family every evening to check on you, okay?

I'll ask our friends and family to put me on speaker so that I can still sing to you. Would you like that? I think I would. Then I can still be with you in some way.

I'm here to say goodbye for now, just those days. Your heart is still beating proudly and I trust your heart that he's not gonna fail on you those three days that I am away.

We can handle three days without each other, right? It's not much. Just three days. Then I'm with you again.

Maybe you'll wake up when I return. That would be so amazing. Can you imagine? You waking up the day I get back? That would be my dream come true.

Don't wake up when I'm away, love. You can wait three more days, right? Haha.

I know you can. I've been waiting for you, and you'll be waiting for me, right? Like we always said: we'll wait for each other.

I can't wait to get back and I hope you'll wake up when I get back to you, baby.

Today I'll sing you The Start by Cape Cub.

"I don't wanna go but I don't wanna stay here
The air is still in the city
and I need to feel the breeze
You show me something and give me something you found
and I free you from your demons that have always been around 
Take me back to the start I wanna see free fall, free fall |
and show me where you are so we can free fall, free fall 
I don't wanna hear I don't wanna stay here
The voices ecco around me they whisper what I fear
Like an alien I live in outer space
The difference is I'm here no longer recognise my face 
Take me back to the start I wanna see free fall, free fall
and show me where you are so we can free fall, free fall
Take me back to the start I wanna see free fall, free fall
and show me where you are so we can free fall, free fall 
Take me back to the start I wanna see free fall, free fall
and show me where you are so we can free fall, free fall."

I love you, Josh! So, so much. I can't wait to be with you again. I love you!

All the possible love and kisses,

Your Love.